The legend of KKM, and his army of UKTTers

explodingboy - FYI, KKM has nothing to do with UKTT, although you are correct that we amongst the finest of anybody.

Dearest UKTTer, my dear fellow and peer, your establishment is absolutely one of the finest houses in all of the interwebz...No doubt to that at all. I envy your status as chairman, but the fact of the matter is the UKTT is In trying times as of now. To be honest, with Michael Bisping on the verge of greatness we need more Soldiers in the fight - we need a recruiting run. My only demand is that the true UKTT leader be in charge. Bless GodSaveTheQueen with all my heart (lifts mug in air as tear runs across face) but the fact of the matter was he was the KKM I another form...he revealed this to me before his host was slain for the second time. All I am saying is that the UKTT needs a recruiting drive for his Grace Bisping and the rightful head of the UKTT, GodSaveTheQueen aka KKM undercover be restored to his rightful position.

Let me know if you are interested in such an idea.

And war Bisping, the only true Marines are Royal Marines (just kidding USMC, you are badasses).

And Hai KKM and the UKTTT

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - This is an incredible thread. Thank you for enhancing my life.

You are welcome dearer fellow, are you interested in such

Yours truly Lord Nitemare, former bannerman and Knight of KKM

Hai KKM

Thee must be a KKM

OP and kkm are both cordially invited to eat fuck.

VTFD for this faggotry

boring troll is boring.

Not trolling, and thanks for the VTFD

KKM is with Alborz doing squats.

RyannVonDoom - 
Pernicious - OP and kkm are both cordially invited to eat fuck.

VTFD for this faggotry

I'm voting you down everyday like art. Phone Post

Ryan, you have proven yourself to be awesome nearly everyone you post - I will give you an offer. You surely remember, I dread to say his name - (gulps) the clown? How would you like to become the dreaded Clown? If not, you're more an welcome in King Frederick Knightley's Army - aka King Knightmare.

^ every time

Hai KKM

Lord Nitemare -
kkmmnn - ive used kkmmnn since Myth2: soulblighter... that shit is oldschool, didnt UG back then.

odd

Dear god, you really don't know about KKM?

That's actually pretty funny. Phone Post

KZTT_IBeatMyMeatToFabersFeet - 

AJTT veteran here to say fuck the uk Phone Post

Please brother, we need all forces to unite for the resurrection of my King and Master to arise anew from the ashes.

And thank you for your service

Hail the King and God save the queen

Smith1234 - 

For years when I joined, the old schoolers would never say what KKM meant. This thread shows me,that OP is a noob and faking it. Phone Post

No noob...

I have only given a glimpse, to say any more. I might be killed.

Hail Almighty KKM

I thought the UKTT became obsolete long ago. Most left or gave up the AV, didn't they? Phone Post

Poindexter - 

I thought the UKTT became obsolete long ago. Most left or gave up the AV, didn't they? Phone Post

They must come back, as well as the AJTT for the sake of KKM.

RyannVonDoom - 
Pernicious - OP and kkm are both cordially invited to eat fuck.

VTFD for this faggotry

I'm voting you down everyday like art. Phone Post