The Little Prince

Phenomenal movie. Reminded me of another french film, Amelie, in ways. My only qualm is that my house got dusty during the last thirty minutes.

This is my favorite book.but the movie looks like an abomination and like it just does it's own thing with the book as a backdrop. Phone Post 3.0

Plan to check it out soon Phone Post 3.0

Will dig it; Amelie was dope Phone Post 3.0

I enjoyed the movie...

Still one of my favorite books ever.

Check out what my girl made for my niece... Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

You are unique in all the world . Phone Post 3.0

Its fkin brilliant Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - This is my favorite book.but the movie looks like an abomination and like it just does it's own thing with the book as a backdrop. Phone Post 3.0
The movie is interesting.. It definitely has ALMOST the entire story of the book. I believe it leaves the drunkard out, forgot if there was another one also.

Then it has its own story relating to the story. I personally had to think about it a bit before it made it more appreciable. Something we can all relate to nowadays. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

What add would the book be appropriate for? Would an 8-year old boy enjoy it for bedtime? We read novels at night. A chapter or two before bed. Phone Post 3.0

It's honestly good for any age. Officially it's a children's book but a lot of colleges even thoroughly pick the book apart at an adult level. Phone Post 3.0

Oboe -
TheBearStare - This is my favorite book.but the movie looks like an abomination and like it just does it's own thing with the book as a backdrop. Phone Post 3.0
The movie is interesting.. It definitely has ALMOST the entire story of the book. I believe it leaves the drunkard out, forgot if there was another one also.

Then it has its own story relating to the story. I personally had to think about it a bit before it made it more appreciable. Something we can all relate to nowadays. Phone Post 3.0
I'd be cool with that sort of movie being made if there was at least some definitive and authentic cinematic version first. Not that it's necessary for a movie to be made in the first place of course. If a faithful adaptation had been made first then people can go nuts and do whatever. Sort of like with Peter Pan. Phone Post 3.0

Crazy story that this movie was all set to release in theatres and then a couple weeks before release the studio just dropped it all together. A bunch of money had already been spent on advertising and everything. The movie got great reviews and I believe Netflix picked it up.

Not sure what caused the issue Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Crazy story that this movie was all set to release in theatres and then a couple weeks before release the studio just dropped it all together. A bunch of money had already been spent on advertising and everything. The movie got great reviews and I believe Netflix picked it up.

Not sure what caused the issue Phone Post 3.0
Zootopia was spending incredible amounts of money in advertising. He ratings were VERY good, and the sales were even better than expected.

Paramount knew they weren't going to win with this, because it isn't exactly perfect for young children.. It is definitely a movie that can make people cry. Phone Post 3.0