The Many Looks of Amber Heard

She may have had a little work done over the years.

Ragged old bitch

I mean that in a good way though

Nasty hog of a woman

Amber TURD

4 Likes

Worthless cunt.

Wood.

1 Like

A different personality for each different look. Bitch is fucking crazy.

You know she was taunted relentlessly with this in school

Pssh. Cash Roger Outside.

5 Likes

She is living rent free on the og

A: she’s an attractive lady (on the I’ll outside)

B: she must be insane in the sack to have Johnny and Elon keep that crazy bitch around.

2 Likes

This is what happens to good looking women. They are fawned over their entire lives so they never have to learn how to have a personality, sense of humor or be nice to anyone.

1 Like

A beautiful woman but you can almost see the light in her eyes dim as time goes on and the crazy sets in. Hollywood is a cesspool and none of those people should ever be put on a pedestal or looked up to.

People are watching a court proceeding of two Hollywood types like its a movie and then wonder what’s wrong with he world? That is what you want to watch and take in? Really? Goddamn!

This guy gets it

1 Like

It makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

Whenever I see her, I can’t help but picture her squatting in their bed and dropping a dues.

gK23Rd

Le Shat
©

Nasty bitch

She’s a poo-trollup. She looks like she would write messages on the wall with her own turd like a big kids crayon.

Inmates play with their poo. The weird ones do anyway. Hollywood broads really don’t have better things to do than shit on a bed?

I think she is quasi attractive, and the eyes alone would make me want to stay far the fuck away from the crazy broad well before I knew anything about her leaving after dinner chocolate on the pillow for johnny.