"The Matrix has you." - Is this guy correct? (vid)

Not even a little bit. Phone Post 3.0

How many shrooms did this guy eat when he came up with this hogwash? Phone Post

I made it to 2:14 before the background and his intolerable drivel gave me both motion sickness and an unquenchable desire to harm the first sentient being I see.

LordQuakerofOatville - I made it to 2:14 before the background and his intolerable drivel gave me both motion sickness and an unquenchable desire to harm the first sentient being I see.
LOL Phone Post 3.0

The guy scares me

LordQuakerofOatville - I made it to 2:14 before the background and his intolerable drivel gave me both motion sickness and an unquenchable desire to harm the first sentient being I see.

/thread Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck is this fucking fuckhead on about?

WTF was that. Where did he earn his "doctorate?"

I got to the point where he basically said if you don't believe in cancer you can cure yourself of it.

Maybe someone else can let me know if he said something logical after that since I turned it off. Phone Post 3.0

I got to the point where he basically said if you don't believe in cancer you can cure yourself of it.

Maybe someone else can let me know if he said something logical after that since I turned it off. Phone Post 3.0

Dude should have not believed in hereditary hair loss. The matrix has him. Phone Post