"The Maze Runner". Anyone else read this?

About 50% complete with this book according to my kindle. Real easy reading and a decent story, but didn't realize that there were several books in the series till after I started the first one.

Apparently they are making a movie about it.

Anyone else read this shit? Phone Post 3.0

Read it a few months ago. It's a decent book, the ending does end on a bit of a cliffhanger though. Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -

It's good. I like the first two books the best. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending.

The prequel is solid.

Oh there is a prequel as well?

Fuck. I usually get obsessed and read a whole series and don't read anything else till I'm done. LOL.

Oh well, guess those are my next few Phone Post 3.0

Just saw the trailer for the movie they are making.

Looks pretty good.

http://youtu.be/IlDhpoX54SY Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -
Nitecrawler - 
Death and Taxes -

It's good. I like the first two books the best. I wasn't a huge fan of the ending.

The prequel is solid.

Oh there is a prequel as well?

Fuck. I usually get obsessed and read a whole series and don't read anything else till I'm done. LOL.

Oh well, guess those are my next few Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Usually I don't like prequels but this one was really good.

Just finished book 1 this morning.

Will start book 2 on the way home on the train tonight.

Book 1 was surprisingly good, with a few twists I didn't see coming. Phone Post 3.0

they all die at the end of book 2.... in case you didnt have time to finish it!!

rushinbear - they all die at the end of book 2.... in case you didnt have time to finish it!!
Was it because the all get the bad aids? Cause that's where I think the story is going. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
rushinbear - they all die at the end of book 2.... in case you didnt have time to finish it!!
Was it because the all get the bad aids? Cause that's where I think the story is going. Phone Post 3.0

Teresa telepathically kills Thomas when he tries to stop her from getting too poweful by putting her back in the Lift from the Glade

Death and Taxes - 
rushinbear - they all die at the end of book 2.... in case you didnt have time to finish it!!

that's a bunch of clunk, shuckface!

true story...

KidPittsburgh - 
Nitecrawler - 

Teresa telepathically kills Thomas when he tries to stop her from getting too poweful by putting her back in the Lift from the Glade

another true story...

Btw, NC, you know this is the next Hunger Games/Twilight series, right?

Not making fun of you or anything, but some people out in the real world might call you a pole-smoker for liking the tween shit. Not me, though, man. We're pals.

KidPittsburgh - Btw, NC, you know this is the next Hunger Games/Twilight series, right?

Not making fun of you or anything, but some people out in the real world might call you a pole-smoker for liking the tween shit. Not me, though, man. We're pals.
Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes -

Bunch of slintheads

This. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - 
KidPittsburgh - Btw, NC, you know this is the next Hunger Games/Twilight series, right?

Phone Post 3.0

Awh! Bro? tf, bro? I totally made that ending up. You're a jerk. Jerk.

KidPittsburgh - Btw, NC, you know this is the next Hunger Games/Twilight series, right?

I read and enjoyed the Hunger Games.

Because of that i am on the second book of the Divergent series.

The Divergent Series was a recommendation from the librarian because the Maze Runner was not available.

KidPittsburgh -
Nitecrawler - 

Phone Post 3.0

Awh! Bro? tf, bro? I totally made that ending up. You're a jerk. Jerk.
LOL. I still love you bro :-) Phone Post 3.0

Rantuckjr -
KidPittsburgh - Btw, NC, you know this is the next Hunger Games/Twilight series, right?

The Divergent Series was a recommendation from the librarian because the Maze Runner was not available.
Read the hunger games and thought it was meh.

Tried divergent and it's the only series I didn't finish in my life as I thought the first book sucked.

Maze runner book one was entertaining so its on to book two this afternoon. Phone Post 3.0

Rantuckjr - 

I just cant bring myself to read the same books my teen daughter reads. Just me though. I have problems. Im working on them.

you guys should read the book "GET A ROOM"...

Freeman -

I saw the trailer before Apes - it looks good.

Agreed, looks pretty good. Probably won't see it in the movies, but will definitely look for it on Netflix/on demand etc. Phone Post 3.0