The media makes it out like there is come huge

contingent of white racist, bad meanies out there. Here is the real rub. I know streets and neighborhoods, where if you are white and walk through, you are 100% guaranteed to be jumped and robbed by blacks. Not even debateable, you are going to get jumped. None of these white joke journalists ever talk about it. I can't name any where if a black walks through they are getting rolled, unless it is some rogue white hillbilly redneck kkk fuck. I can name neighborhood in almost ever state where if you are white and walk through, you are done. If you watch the news, youd think if you are black, everyone is out to get you. Victim mentality is sad. This weird fucking reality is bizarre.

2 Likes

It's like none of them have the internet. There are like 1000 black animal videos to every 1 white shitball video. We all know it. Why doesnt anyone have the balls to just come out and say it?

We have the statistics, the real numbers, and people are such pussies they wont even come out and just be like, ya'll need to stfu.

I make your wife come huge.

1 Like

Dats racist 

Narrative and facts are independent of each other. Covid didt work so theres now this. Therel be at least 2-3 more events before the election. 

1 Like

10 blacks were killed in Chicago last weekend, by other blacks, and no one gave a fuck. One cop does this and the world is on fire. What bizarre creatures humans are. Not in the least smart. btw that is the norm in Chicago, every week. Where is the black outcry about that? Silence. It's all a media joke. 

People are idiots.

Saw a video on FB of this black dude going off on the black community acting like idiots right now for rioting. Said black supremacists are just as bad as white supremacists. Mentioned a couple incidents of black people killing white people and you didn’t see white people rioting.

First comment I saw in response was from a white woman saying white people don’t riot because of their privilege - they know the cops will actually go out and investigate for them but this isn’t guaranteed for black victims.

1 Like
Wiggy - People are idiots.

Saw a video on FB of this black dude going off on the black community acting like idiots right now for rioting. Said black supremacists are just as bad as white supremacists. Mentioned a couple incidents of black people killing white people and you didn’t see white people rioting.

First comment I saw in response was from a white woman saying white people don’t riot because of their privilege - they know the cops will actually go out and investigate for them but this isn’t guaranteed for black victims.

I wonder how those pathetic fucks, live with themselves.