The Metal Gear Solid 5 reviews are rolling in.

And it looks like this game is going to be the shit. Can't wait. Phone Post 3.0

Cannot wait man! Big metal gear fan over here. I loved snake eater and sons of liberty. Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait!

Jackson Galaxy - I wouldn't play another MGS game if I was getting paid to do it.
You're the minority Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, I still need to finish ground zeroes Phone Post 3.0

I havent played a MGS game since sons of liberty. Not much interest here until it hits 20 bucks.

ClevelandCursed - I havent played a MGS game since sons of liberty. Not much interest here until it hits 20 bucks.
Must suck to not like awesome games Phone Post 3.0

Pumped for this game! Phone Post 3.0

Jackson Galaxy - I wouldn't play another MGS game if I was getting paid to do it.
Also You see the thread titled metal gear solid 5. you know fans of the game will be discussing it here. Why even come in if you have no plans what so ever to even play the game. If you played it and didn't like it then complained I can kinda see your point to contribute what you disliked about the game. But just coming in and bashing it without ever planning to play it is like complaining about the president but you never vote. Phone Post 3.0

cactussack -
Also You see the thread titled metal gear solid 5. you know fans of the game will be discussing it here. Why even come in if you have no plans what so ever to even play the game. If you played it and didn't like it then complained I can kinda see your point to contribute what you disliked about the game. But just coming in and bashing it without ever planning to play it is like complaining about the president but you never vote. Phone Post 3.0
All the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate hate but I just wanna snake, snake, snake, snake, snake! Phone Post 3.0

I'll likely eventually give it a shot but mgs4 was an abomination and really undid my love for the series. Phone Post 3.0

I'm really liking what the reviews are saying. It sounds like it will be a blast. Perfect timing since I feel like I'm approaching the end of Witcher. Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - I'll likely eventually give it a shot but mgs4 was an abomination and really undid my love for the series. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't like metal gear 4 or the last one that came out. But I really enjoyed snake eater and the 2nd one where your in the tanker and play half of it as raiden Phone Post 3.0

Huge Metal Gear fan. Got the Legacy Collection comin in tomorrow, finished my pre order for 5 today. I'm fucking so pumped for this. Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - I havent played a MGS game since sons of liberty. Not much interest here until it hits 20 bucks.
You need to play snake eater. Amazing game. Phone Post 3.0

GameSpot gave it a 10 like the Witcher.

Only problem is I'm not a big fan of stealth games. Phone Post 3.0

Ok I preordered Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - GameSpot gave it a 10 like the Witcher.

Only problem is I'm not a big fan of stealth games. Phone Post 3.0
IGN gave it a 10 too Phone Post 3.0

i played ground zero and thought it was terrible. huge metal gear fan as well. still play the nes versions sometime too.

however what i disliked most were the extra missions in ground zeros. they made 0 sence. for example you needed to sniper 2 people. and since it it timed you need to it fast for S ranking.

no problem so far. except you have no clue at all that the sniper rifle is actually hidden in the truck nearby!

how the fuck should i know the sniper rifle is there? when most important is time!

also the patches. you neede to pick up a patch were you actually had to roll on a helipad if i was not mistaken. again how the fuck should i know a patch was actually on my back and how the fuck should i know that i need to roll over on a helipad.

again shit game design!

and there was more. anyway i hope it is good, but i dont have high hopes. mostly because of shitty game design.

Loved the first 3 ( playstation) then got totally confused by guns of patriots and stopped playing. New one looks good though so will def pick it up. Nothing compares to the Witcher for me though! Phone Post 3.0