The Metal Gear Solid 5 reviews are rolling in.

cactussack -
Jackson Galaxy - I wouldn't play another MGS game if I was getting paid to do it.
You're the minority Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he is actually. MGS4, Rising, Ground Zeroes.. All fucking sucked

As a fan from the early Nintendo days up to Snake Eater. I really hope V pulls it out the bag, not holding my breath though Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait. Got this game for free with my video card,this'll be the 2nd Metal Gear S0lid game I've played(ground zereoes was the 1st & I need to finish those side ops before TPP comes out.

I can't wait.

Interesting to see what makes big boss go all vader Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - GameSpot gave it a 10 like the Witcher.

Only problem is I'm not a big fan of stealth games. Phone Post 3.0
This might be the Metal Gear game for you then. From what I've read the game is very open ended when it comes to how you decide to tackle an objective.

Only thing I'm sad about is there doesn't seem to be as much off topic codec call stuff as in previous games. Some of those conversation were hilarious and I'll definitely miss them. Phone Post 3.0

We need to start a thread for Users to add to psn so I can come in and steal all your shit. Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket -

This might be the Metal Gear game for you then. From what I've read the game is very open ended when it comes to how you decide to tackle an objective.

Only thing I'm sad about is there doesn't seem to be as much off topic codec call stuff as in previous games. Some of those conversation were hilarious and I'll definitely miss them. Phone Post 3.0
I've never really done the stealthy thing in any of the mgs games. I just fuck everyone up. Phone Post 3.0

Nice!

I'm looking forward to it then.

Only one I ever played was 1 lol Phone Post 3.0

My metal gear solid 5 has just landed on my doorstep. Excited would be an understatement Phone Post 3.0

Already pre ordered
Only wish david hayter was snake

LotionInTheBasket - 

Good re: Codec.

The codec babbling and the melodrama are my least favorite things about the Metal Gear series.

The opening hour or so is fucking mental. That is all I will say. Phone Post 3.0

Rloughlin03 - The opening hour or so is fucking mental. That is all I will say. Phone Post 3.0
God. My nipples are so hard. Come feel them. Phone Post 3.0

Robert Paulson -
Rloughlin03 - The opening hour or so is fucking mental. That is all I will say. Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu!

Comment/screename combo win. Phone Post 3.0

Nonlinear -
LotionInTheBasket - 

Good re: Codec.

The codec babbling and the melodrama are my least favorite things about the Metal Gear series.
The melodrama I can do without too, all the funny codec shit was optional though. If you don't like it, you don't have to sit through it. Phone Post 3.0

so this will fall in between snake eater and the original metal gear right?

LotionInTheBasket -
Robert Paulson -
Vtfu!

This game gripped me, fucking fantastic. I played for about two hours last night and don't think I accomplished much story wise, but that doesn't matter.

After the hour long interactive intro which I've said is fucking mental! first mission. Scout out a guard town. Sneak in under cover of darkness, use rooftops to move, take out first guard with tranquillizer, run across open ground but get seen, take out guard before he raises alarm and store body under bridge, approach the communication building, take out the two guard patrol with tranquillizer, scale building, Enter room and gather Intel, patrol guards awakens and goes looking for me, escape out window undetected, use rooftops to traverse village, on outskirts call horse and make my way to next target - completely undetected.

Dick was hard the entire time. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and the game looks beautiful. Phone Post 3.0

Rloughlin03 -
LotionInTheBasket -
Robert Paulson -
Vtfu!

This game gripped me, fucking fantastic. I played for about two hours last night and don't think I accomplished much story wise, but that doesn't matter.

After the hour long interactive intro which I've said is fucking mental! first mission. Scout out a guard town. Sneak in under cover of darkness, use rooftops to move, take out first guard with tranquillizer, run across open ground but get seen, take out guard before he raises alarm and store body under bridge, approach the communication building, take out the two guard patrol with tranquillizer, scale building, Enter room and gather Intel, patrol guards awakens and goes looking for me, escape out window undetected, use rooftops to traverse village, on outskirts call horse and make my way to next target - completely undetected.

Dick was hard the entire time. Phone Post 3.0
strokes cock furiously Phone Post 3.0

Rloughlin03 - Oh and the game looks beautiful. Phone Post 3.0
Does it look on par with the Witcher 3 (greatest console graphics) ? Phone Post 3.0

I can't say as I've never played witcher. What I will say is this. It's the best looking game I've ever seen, by some distance. It really stands out in the afghan desert, not that the initial darker bit is poor. But the sun hitting the desert, the dunes and villages. It was so good that it confused my missus because she though i was watching a blue ray movie and didn't understand why I had a controller.
The faces look impressive, but the scenery is the greatest part Phone Post 3.0