The Misfits MGM Grand Garden Arena show??

Anyone catch this last night? I can't find any info online, strict no camera policy, a review would be greatly appreciated. 

going on saturday in LA

evh - 

going on saturday in LA

fun show in LA, terrible sound though

Here is a buddy of mines post on FB. He was at the vegas show. 

"Man I'm still riding a natural high from those Misfits shows. Seriously the best shows I have seen ever."

I saw Danzig a couple years ago. He is kinda fat now so not quite as mysterious looking but he fucking rocked the house.

Glad they got their shit together to do this. Danzig needs to lose about 30 lbs. The other guys really magnify how horribly out of shape he is

I was hanging with Jerry on Christmas. The shows went really well from what my family has told me. Jerry broke 3 devastater basses on stage in LA, ha.

Can't reveal too much to my UG buds other than... expect a Nor'Easter soon.

evh -
evh - 

going on saturday in LA

fun show in LA, terrible sound though

I FUCKED MYSELF ON THIS SHOW GOD DAMMIT

Willin - I was hanging with Jerry on Christmas. The shows went really well from what my family has told me. Jerry broke 3 devastater basses on stage in LA, ha.

Pm me a yes or no if they will do an actual tour ?

Saw Danzig a few years ago, He sounded like shit, can't imagine him sounding any better these days.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
Willin - I was hanging with Jerry on Christmas. The shows went really well from what my family has told me. Jerry broke 3 devastater basses on stage in LA, ha.

Pm me a yes or no if they will do an actual tour ?

Booooooo

Fan of the Sport -

Anyone catch this last night? I can't find any info online, strict no camera policy, a review would be greatly appreciated. 

Decent show. Assume only one was the 28th? I stumbled in by accident as I flew into LV that night and was staying at MGM. Weirdest looking crowd I’ve ever seen though