The Morceplata

Use the granby roll to pressure your opponent into a roll so you can get on top!

I’ve been loving these impassable guard videos. They’ve been helping me so much! I really appreciate the effort it takes to record and upload these.

If you take requests, I’d love to hear your thoughts on no-gi De La Riva guard. If I remember correctly, you’re a black belt under De La Riva and your first videos were some really amazing DLR control tips.

Out of force of habit I get to DLR all the time in no-gi, but without any controls on their arms they just basically stuff me like I’m a complete noob.

blabbermouth - I've been loving these impassable guard videos. They've been helping me so much! I really appreciate the effort it takes to record and upload these.

If you take requests, I’d love to hear your thoughts on no-gi De La Riva guard. If I remember correctly, you’re a black belt under De La Riva and your first videos were some really amazing DLR control tips.

Out of force of habit I get to DLR all the time in no-gi, but without any controls on their arms they just basically stuff me like I’m a complete noob.

thanks a lot, the comments and nice feedback make it worth the work :)

I might do something on that in the future, i  have some more gi DLR stuff coming up too

Cool vid. I second that no gi DLR request, as well as gi. I went and went through all of your DLR vids this morning before work and they were fantastic, looking forward to implementing some of those details tonight. 

MonoplataJones - 

Cool vid. I second that no gi DLR request, as well as gi. I went and went through all of your DLR vids this morning before work and they were fantastic, looking forward to implementing some of those details tonight. 

thankyou, hope they work! haha

very cool. this school is in brazil?

Judge Mental - 

very cool. this school is in brazil?

that was filmed during one of my classes at the globetrotter summer camp in belgium. My school is in England :)

first time seeing your videos. great stuff man. cool technique, ive been working on pretty much this myself cuz once they grab you when youre turtled its hard to granby out without doing all the right steps and these steps here were perfect, from trapping the arm to turning the right way which is everything. a lot of times people will do everything right and then turn the wrong way and its all for nothing. 

so great video, great instruction, great move and details. youre a talented and natural coach.

TakinAllFades - 

first time seeing your videos. great stuff man. cool technique, ive been working on pretty much this myself cuz once they grab you when youre turtled its hard to granby out without doing all the right steps and these steps here were perfect, from trapping the arm to turning the right way which is everything. a lot of times people will do everything right and then turn the wrong way and its all for nothing. 

so great video, great instruction, great move and details. youre a talented and natural coach.

thanks for the very kind words takinallfades! :)