The more negative press Trump gets....

The more negative press Trump gets the more galvanized his base becomes.

The debate served well for that.

11 Likes

I can't wait for round 2...

USA USA USA

1 Like
Zned -

Yup.

The question now is the suburban women who are raising straight white male sons. Do they allow the BLM narrative and Biden and feelings win. Or do they use their logic brain and decide they don’t like the assault on their children’s race and gender. 

Trump didn’t help galvanize that with the debate. But it wasn’t a deal breaker either because Wallace and Biden came off shitty as well. 

nothing will deter his base

there are a lot of variables that will deter Bidens base, namely that it is a fractured group made up of moderates and extremists.  No cohesion.  

1 Like

My wife doesnt pay attn to politics, but is a "Dem" voter, cannot stand Trump, all her friends are progressives, etc.

When i made her pay attn to the debate she mentioned "everything Biden says is simple emotion based headlines about how bad trump is.  All he kept saying was "Trump is bad for America", without giving any substantive reasons

She also noted how every question the moderator asked trump seemed accusatory and loaded with false premises (what is wrong with critical race theory, whote sypremacist groups lile Proud Boys)

In Limbo -

My wife doesnt pay attn to politics, but is a "Dem" voter, cannot stand Trump, all her friends are progressives, etc.

When i made her pay attn to the debate she mentioned "everything Biden says is simple emotion based headlines about how bad trump is.  All he kept saying was "Trump is bad for America", without giving any substantive reasons

She also noted how every question the moderator asked trump seemed accusatory and loaded with false premises (what is wrong with critical race theory, whote sypremacist groups lile Proud Boys)

"Trump is bad because we are 7 months into a pandemic with 200,000 dead Americans and rising and he still has no.plan" and "Trump is bad because 4 years in he has still not come up with a healthcare plan to replace ACA" and "Trump is bad because he lies to the American people all day every day about everything" are not emotion-based, though. 

4 Likes
In Limbo -

My wife is the same way. Likes Biden but got annoyed as hell with Wallace and Biden lying 

Who the fuck would vote for anybody that plans to court pack and ditch the filibuster?

Something like 80% of Americans oppose it, which is why Biden wont openly state what his obvious intent is, and dick tucked on the topic in incredible fashion.

Sogsteel - 

Who the fuck would vote for anybody that plans to court pack and ditch the filibuster?

Something like 80% of Americans oppose it, which is why Biden wont openly state what his obvious intent is, and dick tucked on the topic in incredible fashion.

TDS

Yeah he should keep up that dumb shit he was doing at the debate.

The Democrats got 60,000 new donors during it.

60,000 new ones.

You think he's firing up the base, and he probably is.

But he's also firing up his opposition.

I am a Trump guy. If the unspeakable happens and Biden wins ... I could probably do OK with four years of Biden. But, we all know we would really get four years (if he lasts that long) of AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Harris, Pelosi and worst of all, Soros. One last point, I am a very peaceful old man but would pay quite a lot of money to slap the shit out of Adam Schiff. 

madmartigan - 

60,000 new ones.

They threw money at him due to desperation, just like how they threw money at him after RBG died. 100% desperation

Jack Carter -
madmartigan - 

60,000 new ones.

They threw money at him due to desperation, just like how they threw money at him after RBG died. 100% desperation

Awww, that's a very sweet lullaby you're singing yourself. 

Zned - 

Translation: A “leader” acting like a man-child empowers other man-children.

Surprise!

Rakoshi -

I am a Trump guy. If the unspeakable happens and Biden wins ... I could probably do OK with four years of Biden. But, we all know we would really get four years (if he lasts that long) of AOC, Omar, Tlaib, Harris, Pelosi and worst of all, Soros. One last point, I am a very peaceful old man but would pay quite a lot of money to slap the shit out of Adam Schiff. 

Soros and Pelosi are both old as shit. They probably have a decade of life left between the two of them.

In Limbo -

This is where I was with MrsMedic this time last election. She voted hilldog last time (southern Democrat all the way).

This year she is all aboard the maga wagon.

"You'd have to be an utter moron to vote for that creepy old man, he barely knows what's going on."

madmartigan -

60,000 new ones.

whats the source for this?

is it credible?

BigEyedFish - 
Sogsteel - 

TDS

Anyone with common sense who was watching the debates when Biden REFUSED to answer if he will pack the court (spoiler, he will) immediately decided not to vote for him. You don’t hint at perverting our fundamental SC because it suits your political party at the time. It has been at 9 justices for around 150 years and worked well.

My concern is that today’s youth are so focused on twitter and instagram and wrapped up in being brainwashed by the media and big tech, they have roughly zero critical thinking skills left. All they know is “orange man bad!” like their tech overlords have told them, so destroying the foundations of our country mean very little to them.

Crazy Larry - 
In Limbo -

"Trump is bad because we are 7 months into a pandemic with 200,000 dead Americans and rising and he still has no.plan" and "Trump is bad because 4 years in he has still not come up with a healthcare plan to replace ACA" and "Trump is bad because he lies to the American people all day every day about everything" are not emotion-based, though. 

As if any of the infomercial testimonials these guys give about how they red-pilled all of their friends and family to into also being Trumptards are even close to being real.