The more Nick Diaz fights I watch

The more I think he will win Phone Post

Easy win for gsp. It would be fun if i was wrong though Phone Post

Not a chance in hell Phone Post

I thought the same about Cain vs JDS. Anyone can have an off night, even a tediously cautious fighter like Goddam Sleeping Pill.

Oh i wish you are right..
Lets hope he goes in with a better game-plan then vs condit. Its just not enough theese days.

Some guy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Not a chance in hell Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

I just can't see in what area Diaz would beat gsp. From all Diaz's latest fights he just hasn't (to me) shown anything that is going to give gsp trouble. Phone Post

BobSherob - I just can't see in what area Diaz would beat gsp. From all Diaz's latest fights he just hasn't (to me) shown anything that is going to give gsp trouble. Phone Post

This

Also, GSP is an intelligent fighter he won't get lured in by Diaz's antics in the ring. Phone Post

BobSherob - I just can't see in what area Diaz would beat gsp. From all Diaz's latest fights he just hasn't (to me) shown anything that is going to give gsp trouble. Phone Post

Funny, the more I watch gsp fight the more certain I am that nick has nothing to offer him. Phone Post

Farewell Brock -

Funny, the more I watch gsp fight the more certain I am that nick has nothing to offer him. Phone Post

This too. Phone Post

GSP by snoozefest

MeGusta - GSP by snoozefest

Not necessarily snooze fest. There have been a lot of great decision fights lately. Including gsp vs condit. Just cause its a decision doesn't mean it sucks. Just try to enjoy the fight. Sure a five round fight is going to stall in parts, but they are exerting a lot of energy so they need at least some time to rest Phone Post

This will be a fight where afterwords everyone is going to say "I can't believe anyone thought Diaz even had a chance!!" GSP will most likely implement is game plan and beat him in very dominant fashion. We will see a very motivated and determined GSP and he will dominate, and we could very likely see some Diaz antics following the fight. I like GSP but would love to see Nick Diaz take take GSP out, I just think it will be highly unlikely. Hope I'm wrong. Phone Post

Atkinson -
Some guy -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - Not a chance in hell Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

. Phone Post

GSP will finish Diaz. call me crazy. Shits goin down Phone Post

I want him to win so bad. But it'll be a 5 round humping by GSP. lay n pray garbage Phone Post

It would be the BOMB if Nick came out and actually won, sadly I doubt that is going to happen..

Jab, Leg Kick, Takedown and hold.. rinse, wash, repeat.

GSP by decision

sweatygooch - GSP dominates. I wish he didn't but he does.

In the same way Benson beat Nate. Phone Post

No knockdowns though. Lots of effortless takedowns by GSP Phone Post

Benson paved the way..

GSP by leg jab tko.