The more Nick Diaz fights I watch

GSP will dominate this fight for the first 3-4 rounds, coming very close to finishing Nick... buuuuut Diaz via championship round TKO.

Diaz does not have a game plan for fights (see condit fight)and he and his camp is not smart enough to make one now against GSP.

PatrickVilone - It would be the BOMB if Nick came out and actually won, sadly I doubt that is going to happen..

Jab, Leg Kick, Takedown and hold.. rinse, wash, repeat.

GSP by decision

I agree. I wish he would win to.

Epic fight if he did. :)

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Not a chance in hell Phone Post

Matt Serra disagrees. The fight starts standing.

Ministry of Truth -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Not a chance in hell Phone Post

Diaz' strength is on the ground , where he will be dominated. He's gonna come out hands down looking stupid, not throwing punches. Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger -
yellow's Overseer -  The more I think he will win Phone Post

The fight will surprise a lot of people. I will shit talk to eternity when Diaz beats GSP and takes that belt. There's no if, there's no maybe.

Also, I have pretty much every Diaz fight ever (missing 3 that can't be found anywhere online), so let me know if there's a fight you want to see but can't find.

Send them all to me Phone Post

I just worry about the pre fight promotion shit, not worried about the fight at all for NIck. He will finish gsp imo

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Ministry of Truth -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Not a chance in hell Phone Post

Diaz' strength is on the ground , where he will be dominated. He's gonna come out hands down looking stupid, not throwing punches. Phone Post

1/2 half of his wins are via KO, and 1/3 via submissions. That means his strength is striking first and foremost, although he is good on the ground as well.

Am I the only one that thinks this whole Benson laid out the blue print to beat a Diaz is ridiculous? Have you people not watched any of the Diaz loses? It wasn't like it is some crazy mystery that they don't check kicks and aren't good at stoping take downs. This is NOT new.

That said the things Nick does have a chance but it isn't a great one. He doesn't have that crazy one shot power he wins by over whelming you with punches, hard to do when GSP will keep it at distance with jabs and kicks then shoot takedowns. He is good at submissions but GSP is so good at avoiding dangerous positions while controling and imposing his will from top position I just don't see it happening. 

I would like to see Diaz win because he's exciting, but the more I think about some of Diaz's past fights the more I realize he won't win. Cyborg took him down pretty easily. Cyborg. Come on now. GSP will takedown and control like he does every fight. And Diaz doesn't have fast footwork, Condit avoided him by going in a circle along the cage, Diaz couldn't cut him off at all. GSP moves way too well imo.

Nick has secretly spent the last year making trips north to Oregon learning how to shoot a power double from the original gangster, Chael P Sonnen.

Seriously that would be amazing and so unexpected it would probably work, 30sec of circling, gsp puts out a leg kick and boom nick shoots! Phone Post

Ministry of Truth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Yes and we all got to see how big of a fluke that win was after GSP beats his ass so bad he pretty much quit fighting lol.

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Jaybrone -

Am I the only one that thinks this whole Benson laid out the blue print to beat a Diaz is ridiculous? Have you people not watched any of the Diaz loses? It wasn't like it is some crazy mystery that they don't check kicks and aren't good at stoping take downs. This is NOT new.

That said the things Nick does have a chance but it isn't a great one. He doesn't have that crazy one shot power he wins by over whelming you with punches, hard to do when GSP will keep it at distance with jabs and kicks then shoot takedowns. He is good at submissions but GSP is so good at avoiding dangerous positions while controling and imposing his will from top position I just don't see it happening. 

Give me a fight since 2007 in which someone took Nick (not Nate, they're not the same person) down at will. This bad td defense myth will soon be put to rest

No one-shot KO power? Did Robbie Lawler get KO'd from a barrage of body shots or the one-shot KO you claim nick doesn't have? There's a difference between "doesn't have" and "doesn't use" Phone Post

He hasn't fought any wrestlers, GSP is the best wrestler in MMA.

Dr Gonzo - 
nick diaz nut hugger - 
Jaybrone -

Give me a fight since 2007 in which someone took Nick (not Nate, they're not the same person) down at will. This bad td defense myth will soon be put to rest

No one-shot KO power? Did Robbie Lawler get KO'd from a barrage of body shots or the one-shot KO you claim nick doesn't have? There's a difference between "doesn't have" and "doesn't use" Phone Post

He hasn't fought any wrestlers, GSP is the best wrestler in MMA.

Name 1 guy known for his dominate or even very good wrestling Nick has faced since 07. You can't because he has not faced even one. Dude is going to get taken down repeatidly if GSP can take the likes of Shields, Kos, Hughes, Penn, and Fitch down with a pretty efficient percentage what makes you think Nick has a shot in hell of stopping his wrestling? GSP is considered one of if not the best MMA wrestler there is. If Nick can stop even half of GSP's shots that will be a pretty remarkable feet but it will still mean Nick is likely on his back most of the fight.

And I never said they where that Nick and Nate are the same. But you can't deny they have very similar styles though. And like I said those weeknesses of not checking kicks and not being great wrestlers is NOT a secret. It is something that is pretty widely accepted by most MMA fans. 

UGCTT_Charlie's_Tiger_Blood - I want him to win so bad. But it'll be a 5 round humping by GSP. lay n pray garbage Phone Post

When has GSP ever LNP'd? Phone Post

rrg1 - 
Ministry of Truth - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Yes and we all got to see how big of a fluke that win was after GSP beats his ass so bad he pretty much quit fighting lol.

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with having the accomplishment of winning a title and fighting in your late 30s.

So nick who has avoided wrestlers or half a decade, is going to magically show the world he can stop one of the most dominate wrestlers in MMA history? I am not saying he won't stop a shot or two. But if GSP wants this fight on the ground that is were it will mainly be. Phone Post