The Morons Outnumber Us

Look at how people wear these face masks, and spot the morons

1 Like
The_Rapist_/_Therapist - 

Look at how people wear these face masks, and spot the morons

![](upload://cio1I06vwh9RRMeF2dpae9zqWwF.gif)

![](upload://xHu8GW1zQHRNRM8DNEBun3U2fYm.png)

And this is a US Representative. Shamefully stupid.

I regularly see folks wearing masks that do not cover their nose, simply because they aren’t bright enough to put it on correctly.

It doesn’t take much logic to figure out that covering your mouth, but not your nose, is useless as hell.

Saw a pic of AOC wearing a mask this way. Was not a bit surprised. Simple minded as hell that one.

edit: Alto snuck in while I was typing and posted a pic of exactly what I am referring to.

Twitter fingers turn to trigger fingers.

I think democracy is doomed 

HillboFrateTrane - 

I think democracy is doomed 

It was always doomed, that's why the US has been a Constitutional Republic. 

Oligarchs have had 200+ years to figure out how to game the system. 

Altofsky -

![](upload://xHu8GW1zQHRNRM8DNEBun3U2fYm.png)

This embarrassment hails from Houston and I wish someone would slap the crown weave off her head. 

There is a funny mash up of Sheila Jackson Lee quotes on YouTube. 

Altofsky -

Lol, who is that? I'm sure the constituents in her district have been practicing strict social distancing this entire time.

Not gonna lie........

I misread the title

![Image titled Date a Mormon Girl Step 17](upload://7tSlO683gbbzRA8szOnlZs0xKuV.webp)

I watched a woman take her mask off, and put it on her dog.

I shit you not

its crazy these morons wear masks. they will truly believe anything 

theseanster - 

Not gonna lie........

I misread the title

![Image titled Date a Mormon Girl Step 17](upload://7tSlO683gbbzRA8szOnlZs0xKuV.webp)

I read “Mormons”

Black people almost never wear them right, it's not just them, but they are the worst offenders. 

there was a karen in a restaurant lobby picking up food, quarterbacking the whole lobby.  She kept pulling her lapel of her jacket over her nose and mouth lol.  Every 2 minutes she would drop it and forget about it, then remember and pull it across her face.  She did that 5 times at least.  

If this virus had been as bad as predicted, these morons would have killed us all

The_Rapist_/_Therapist -

If this virus had been as bad as predicted, these morons would have killed us all

200%