The Most Anticipated Rap Mixtape Of 2014!!!!

And by that I mean mine. Not I'm not rapping, this is a collection of all the new best songs in the past month or so. I got shit for posting last time and not giving a link so here it is. Songs are not numbered properly.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yurxyf

Artists include: 2 chainz, young chris, meek mill, wiz kalifa, 50 cent, jadakiss, T.I., Freeway, Cam'ron, Young Buck, Styles P, Drake, Cassidy, LiL wayne, Mobb Deep, Nore, 50 cent, juicy J, Young Jeezy, mac miller, Mase, Pusha T, Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Machine Gun Kelly, etc.

Every couple weeks I'll have a new one.

Please gtfo with all these terrible crap music threads thank you Phone Post 3.0

No Stitches, no mixtape Phone Post 3.0

You fucking suck. Phone Post 3.0

What 50 tracks Phone Post 3.0

Just one 50 track, new song with him and jadakiss

EyeRish - Please gtfo with all these terrible crap music threads thank you Phone Post 3.0

ow that hurts :(

this is for people who like this kind of music, if you dont thats fine but no need to get saucy!

ttt for my rap fans

fracnoc - Just one 50 track, new song with him and jadakiss
Irregular Heartbeat is a nasty track, fif's been putting out some heat lately although there are a couple off his latest project I haven't liked as much so far. Pilot, hold on and every time I come around have been good. Phone Post 3.0

So you want me to rearrange the tracks by renaming them? I appreciate your effort but I'm not doing that. Phone Post 3.0

heatmeiser - So you want me to rearrange the tracks by renaming them? I appreciate your effort but I'm not doing that. Phone Post 3.0

What? Then dont. It doesn't matter.

Your angle is played out Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Your angle is played out Phone Post 3.0
That's saying a lot since he's been here less than 2 months LOL. Phone Post 3.0

fracnoc -
heatmeiser - So you want me to rearrange the tracks by renaming them? I appreciate your effort but I'm not doing that. Phone Post 3.0

Well come on I'd have to listen to all the tracks probably out of order and try to piece them together. I was pretty annoyed after I downloaded. Phone Post 3.0

heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -

Well come on I'd have to listen to all the tracks probably out of order and try to piece them together. I was pretty annoyed after I downloaded. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know what your saying, piece them together? You can listen to songs in whatever order you like. It really makes no difference. I don't understand what you mean by piecing them together.

Also, what angle is played out? What does that even mean?

Go play yo Nintendo. Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - 
fracnoc - Just one 50 track, new song with him and jadakiss
Irregular Heartbeat is a nasty track, fif's been putting out some heat lately although there are a couple off his latest project I haven't liked as much so far. Pilot, hold on and every time I come around have been good. Phone Post 3.0

Its decent. I cut out kidd kidd or whatever cause I dont like him. its better now

fracnoc -
heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -

I don't know what your saying, piece them together? You can listen to songs in whatever order you like. It really makes no difference. I don't understand what you mean by piecing them together.

Wait a minute. Are you saying this was just a far with a bunch of mp3s because that a mix tape does not make. A mix tape is something that's mixed together. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - Go play yo Nintendo. Phone Post 3.0
You got extendos? Phone Post 3.0

heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -
heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -

Wait a minute. Are you saying this was just a far with a bunch of mp3s because that a mix tape does not make. A mix tape is something that's mixed together. Phone Post 3.0

pretty much every mix tape is songs with Dj yelling his name at the start. I thought I made it pretty clear what this was in my op. a collection of the best new rap songs. I did do some editing in a couple songs.

heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -
heatmeiser - 
fracnoc -

pretty much every mix tape is songs with Dj yelling his name at the start. I thought I made it pretty clear what this was in my op. a collection of the best new rap songs. I did do some editing in a couple songs.