The most country news interview you'll ever see

About two hour drive from me. I've been through here a few times when we'd go hunting and camping.

Methnecks

Newfies and sharks 

There's something he says in the middle, when they were talking about using the hose to fend off the bees, that I just can't understand what he saying. Seems like a nice guy though

sicko -

There's something he says in the middle, when they were talking about using the hose to fend off the bees, that I just can't understand what he saying. Seems like a nice guy though

![](upload://7WBC0Cim2BmnmCXq5RoETbONg0F.jpeg)

What did  the Irish guy say I need a translator 

Thewandi - 

What did  the Irish guy say I need a translator 

Lol I can’t understand half of these people

sicko -

If it's around the 1:12 mark he said

"I told them they needed to get out of that water, see I didn't know they was getting eat up with bees, I thought they was just high" 

1 Like
Briscoe -
sicko -

"I told them they needed to get out of that water, see I didn't know they was getting eat up with bees, I thought they was just high" 

That's it. Once I read it, now I can hear him saying "I didn't know they was getting eat up by bees" 

sicko -
Briscoe -
sicko -

That's it. Once I read it, now I can hear him saying "I didn't know they was getting eat up by bees" 

I suffer from the same sound. I don't use double negatives but yeah other than that lol. 

Briscoe -
sicko -
Briscoe -
sicko -

I suffer from the same sound. I don't use double negatives but yeah other than that lol. 

I speak country bumpkin and that shit had me howling when he rolled out “I thought they was just high”.  I set off my Furbo with my laugh sending me a “barking alert” text.   Holee-fuck!!!  Hahahahaha!!!!

I’ll be watching the rest of these directly. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Briscoe -
sicko -
Briscoe -
sicko -

I speak country bumpkin and that shit had me howling when he rolled out “I thought they was just high”.  I set off my Furbo with my laugh sending me a “barking alert” text.   Holee-fuck!!!  Hahahahaha!!!!

Lol every time I talk to anyone with a different accent for the first time I get nervous because I know how I sound . 

In for later

Briscoe -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Briscoe -
sicko -
Briscoe -
sicko -

Lol every time I talk to anyone with a different accent for the first time I get nervous because I know how I sound . 

Dude, I grew up in NJ, I recently watched a video of me and my friends from 2006 and I cringed at how bad my NJ accent was.  I haven’t lived there since 2007, so it’s softened a bit and I sound more..... NJ transplant in CA now. 

OF COURSE...

OOOOOOFFFFF CCCOOOUUURRRSSEEEE it was a hot pink geo tracker.