The most famous person you had teh sex with?

A Seattle tv morning weather or traffic girl... can’t even remember now. 

Didn’t have sex with her but had a lot of Phone Time with Alicia Siverstone and also Christina El Mousa from Flip or Flop

3 Likes

A former colleague of mine that is now a well known actress. We were both in an independent film years and years ago and hooked up regularly until I met my now wife.

1 Like

does David@accu count?  seems I fucked him and now he wont stop following me around 

7 Likes

I fucked Morgan from Kitty early 2000’s backstage 

4 Likes
Josh -

does David@accu count?  seems I fucked him and now he wont stop following me around 

Children from "Missing" posters don't count as being famous.

14 Likes

A former wpix 11 news reporter. 

Windfall - Not "famous'. She has 350k IG followers, she is an Asian hipster fashion / travel influencer.

The OG would say she looks like a 12 yr old boy.

Moar

1 Like
KJ! -

I fucked Morgan from Kitty early 2000’s backstage 

Was she the singer?

i had sex with jenny mccarthy's sister when she was a bud light promo girl. probably around 2004 or so.

i banged relatively known musician/recording artist [name removed just in case] for a while. she was will oldham (bonnie prince billy)'s girlfriend for some period before that.

a girl i dated for quite a while and was even engaged to was a music journalist and local radio personality for our npr affiliate. met a lot of really famous musicians through her.

1 Like

Daughter of a UFC fighter and a strikeforce cheerleader

Dallas Mavericks dancer

great white buffalo

Was a girl named Heather in my high school who banged minimum 50 dudes thru my group in 3 years, myself included. She loved skaters and sleepovers. Ended up giving tons of guys crabs and getting pregnant at 17. Her  parents threatened everyones parents that banged her even ones from  like a year before she got pregnant. She ended up just being gone and never being heard from again. Rumor is parents sent her away to live with other family far away

She was pretty well known, every guy fucked her and every  girl wanted to beat the shit out of her instantly anywhere so could be considered famous

4 Likes
Ghengiseanie - 
Windfall - Not "famous'. She has 350k IG followers, she is an Asian hipster fashion / travel influencer.

The OG would say she looks like a 12 yr old boy.

Moar

Josh, where is my Blue?

Tammy Lynn Sytch. 

3 Likes
Gancho Al Hígado -

Tammy Lynn Sytch. 

Wait....timing matters here

1 Like
Captain Canuck -

I tell a lot of women that I am the nephew of George Clooney so of course I get lost of chances.

Who is the most famous person you had sex with?

I fucked some broad who went on a date with Justin Timberlake. So we might be eskimo brothers. I will never know.

I walked in on Cyndi Lauper giving my uncle head in 1990.

5 Likes
Siciliano -

I walked in on Cyndi Lauper giving my uncle head in 1990.

Go on

A former Miss South Carolina before she was miss SC lol, those pageant girls are fucking weird man , actually one of the worst sexual experiences I’ve had her taco smelled like rotten carp and she threw up on me while giving me head