The most famous person you had teh sex with?

Siciliano -

I walked in on Cyndi Lauper giving my uncle head in 1990.

Finish the goddamn story man

3 Likes
Knuckle Punch -

Was a girl named Heather in my high school who banged minimum 50 dudes thru my group in 3 years, myself included. She loved skaters and sleepovers. Ended up giving tons of guys crabs and getting pregnant at 17. Her  parents threatened everyones parents that banged her even ones from  like a year before she got pregnant. She ended up just being gone and never being heard from again. Rumor is parents sent her away to live with other family far away

She was pretty well known, every guy fucked her and every  girl wanted to beat the shit out of her instantly anywhere so could be considered famous

I miss her

1 Like

Morgan Freeman

1 Like

But seriously, Juliette Lewis.

This was before she was famous.

We were very young.

1 Like

She's not famous, but her dad is a billionaire. It was fun for a while, but not my cup of tea in the end.

KJ! -

I fucked Morgan from Kitty early 2000’s backstage 

Nice, details? 

Siciliano -

I walked in on Cyndi Lauper giving my uncle head in 1990.

Did he cum?

pendejopresident -

Dallas Mavericks dancer

great white buffalo

Great white Buffalo 

1 Like

My ex who is a local-ish celeb in Toronto.

KJ! - 

I fucked Morgan from Kitty early 2000’s backstage 

I’ve met her a few times when I was in my 20’s. She invited me to an after party one night after their show but I couldn’t go because my buddy was falling over drunk and I didn’t want to bail on him. I should have just left his ass at the show.

A news reporter.

Ms.Phillipines, 19XX.

Didn’t have sex with her the year she won, two years after.

Chango

I believe i may have had sex with a person who has nearly 1000 facebook friends. sorry, no pics. no names. 

1 Like
EFM -

An NFL cheerleader.  Dated her in college before she became famous.  She used her charm and cheerleader connections to become very wealthy and somewhat famous.

i had a chance to date an NFL cheerleader. she was obsessed with me. kinda scared me and i never made it happen. She was legit crazy, and now married to a good friend of mine. 

Regrets, I've had a few. 

1 Like

Dont want to name names, but I had a fling with an Asian girl who had a stint at the san Diego zoo

1 Like
Windfall -The OG would say she looks like a 12 yr old boy.

Tell me more?

Some hooker in showtime ‘gigolo’

And a vikings cheerleader

TheBearStare -

Dont want to name names, but I had a fling with an Asian girl who had a stint at the san Diego zoo

are you shitting me? 

![Bai Yun - Wikipedia](upload://kPAnATPgv7oH8gA5zNVK1maDKzi.jpeg)

8 Likes

Not "famous" but this stupid bitch is an "influencer". Like all these inspirational fitness people, she just posts pictures of her big ass and floppy tits. She had twins and posted progress pictures of her "journey" back to "getting her body back". Her brother in law is owner of a big fitness apparel company and she was tagged once on a picture. That's how it started.

I was involved with her for sometime. Found out she was cheating on her bf/husband (now) the entire time, while she claimed they were broken up. Ran into the guy at a dog park and after small talk he mentioned her. I ended that immediately, and almost told said brother in law.

He and I were friends and his twin brother was a very nice guy that didn’t deserve that. I didn’t say a word because he had just proposed to her and I wanted no part of the drama. Anyway, old phone is full of videos and pictures of that sloot.

1 Like

not known at the time, but an ex is a relatively famous mommy blogger now (crazy)

1 Like