The most honorable man in the Seven Kingdoms

He was my first thought 

Thread confuses me, it's titled "Most Honorable man in The Seven Kingdoms" and has a video in it and yet the video is not of Podrick????

He was faced with someone worse than him and for once did the right thing,in no way is he the most honorable in any kingdom let alone all seven.

Hodor

warmonky - He was faced with someone worse than him and for once did the right thing,in no way is he the most honorable in any kingdom let alone all seven.

This, he's not even close. He tried to kill an innocent boy. He also did it with a smirk on his face.

Sir Davos comes to mind as the most honorable right now.

He's a saint compared to jamie

Sir Davos

Jon Snow

Jon Snow's crow friend with the long hair

Grey Worm

Just of the top of my head are over Jamie

BruteDion -
warmonky - He was faced with someone worse than him and for once did the right thing,in no way is he the most honorable in any kingdom let alone all seven.

This, he's not even close. He tried to kill an innocent boy. He also did it with a smirk on his face.

All 'cuz he was gettin broke off with that royal sister puss... 

I think it would be the hound he doesnt lie about being a horrible person and only fucks with people in his way. Bit then theres jon....

Eggbert -

Sam is the most honorable.

Yup

Jamie is definitely up there. He would've made a great King!!

But only after the hand got chopped off. He needed some adversity to grow into the man he is today.

Jon Snow

Davos

Jaime is becoming. To start his acts were viscous and selfish. Now, after being stripped of dignity, he is seeing the reward of courage and honour. Not totally selfless but his arc from villain to hero has been tremendous. 

Jaime did the right think by killing the mad king but that does not make him an honorable man. He tried to murder a 8 year old child because the child caught him fucking his sister. Nope.

Jaime refused the position of hand because he said he is not cut out for that type of work.  Jaime is a warrior, not a ruler. 

So the most honorable man is a sister fucker that throws little boys off buildings? 

I guess pushing a child out of a tower window and killing your own cousin to escape jail is considered honorable in Westeros.

Think about what woukd have happened had he not killed Bran. Bran would have told everyone. Jamie, his sister and his kids would have all been killed. The kingdom could have ended up at war over the whole thing (tywin would have never believed it and gone berserk at the starks). So, just like with the mad king, it was sacrifice one to save many. 

I think that's exactly what went through his mind when he made the decision to push Bran. 

Iirc Bran almost slipped and fell at first out of shock and Jamie steadied him.

Now maybe Jamie shouldn't have been banging his sister to begin with and passing the kids off as legit, but killing Bran was still the way lesser of two evils.  The kingdom went to war anyway over the whole thing. 

I love Jamie but no way. Sam is a faggot. Sir Davos is a solid pick so is Grey Worm.

The most honorable was Ned even up to his wrongful death he also kept the secret of his sister and Jon from everyone including his wife to spare their honor and safety. Once he passed away, his nephew Jon Snow has taken his place as most honorable. All of his actions and motivations are for the greater good of the North and by extension the Seven Kingdoms. I think the most selfish thing Jon has done is unwittingly banged his aunt. I mean who wouldn’t?

Jamie fucking shoved Bran out of a window!