The most persecuted people in the world are

Christians.

www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/christians-the-worlds-most-persecuted-people-9630774.html

The Centre for the Study of Global Christianity in the United States estimates that 100,000 Christians now die every year, targeted because of their faith – that is 11 every hour. The Pew Research Center says that hostility to religion reached a new high in 2012, when Christians faced some form of discrimination in 139 countries, almost three-quarters of the world's nations.

Christianity: The Feminism of Religion Phone Post 3.0

FUCKING SHIFTY EYED CHRIST LOVERS.   SHADY SONS OF BITCHES THOSE CHRISTIANS!!!

turn the other cheek?

Good fuck 'em Phone Post 3.0

Woman is the nigger of the world.

Willybone - 

I assume you've read the practicle guide to racism?

the correct answer is pro wrestling fans.

Their own study group have come to this conclusion, must be true then.

Willybone - 

Hmmm. Good point.

clattymine - 
Willybone - 

Ono.

clattymine - 
Willybone - 

I think you meant "wrote."

Lol, stopped reading that tripe after "a study conducted by the Centre for the Study of Global Christianity in the United States"
In other news, the Italian-American society has determined that wop jokes are the most offensive and prevalent off all jokes on the planet... Phone Post 3.0

clattymine -
Willybone - 

Someone is listening to john Lennon... Whatever gets you through the night. Phone Post

angryinch - 

Hey, at least you're being honest now in admitting that Atheism IS indeed a religion lol.

That's what they want there's no second coming of Christ without the rapture. There's no rapture without the tribulation and there's no tribulation without Christians suffering. My ex wife is a Christian and every day she and my step daughter pray for the rapture and to leave this earth. She is seriously fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Willybone -

Yes she is. If you don't believe me take a look at the one you're with. Phone Post 3.0

Women in the usa are coddled though Phone Post 3.0

i was reading my jewish news today magazine and found out that us jews have the biggest dicks on average