The most reasonable left/democrat on this site is?

I'd have to nominate Wiggum. 

One of the few people who shares some different political views, but I can actually have multiple conversations with and it not turn into a personal insult fest. 

There's so many people we disagree with and aren't civil to, who are some people who you can disagree with but still have good interactions and disucssions with?

I see utter trolling from people so don’t recall a normal minded old school Democrat on here. Would be nice to see though, opposing views are fine as long as their underlying goals are the same “Tp uphold the American way of life, constitution, and improvement of the American people”.

All you cunts are cunts. 

5 Likes

There a few, but the loud unreasonable ones get all the attention.

Fraser was on the up and up. 

1 Like

Probably mountain medic 

4 Likes
10eroftheyear - 

Probably mountain medic 

MM is a lefty? I didn’t even know that.

EFM, easily.

I've stopped posting on political threads and will probably soon bow out of this forum entirely. It's becoming less and less enjoyable every day.

Even though I give him a ton of shit, I say Josh is easily imo. 

Bad Monkey -

EFM, easily.

Agreed 

KaiTangata - I see utter trolling from people so don't recall a normal minded old school Democrat on here. Would be nice to see though, opposing views are fine as long as their underlying goals are the same "Tp uphold the American way of life, constitution, and improvement of the American people".

I was an old school Dem my whole life, well, until Obama ran. That's when they lost me.

DaveFu - 

Fraser is intelligent so people respected him but still a loon.

Doakes is good people

10eroftheyear -

Probably mountain medic 

Hahaha.

blood fist -
10eroftheyear - 

Probably mountain medic 

MM is a lefty? I didn’t even know that.

Rumor has it he is hardcore Antifa

Mountain Medic -
KaiTangata - I see utter trolling from people so don't recall a normal minded old school Democrat on here. Would be nice to see though, opposing views are fine as long as their underlying goals are the same "Tp uphold the American way of life, constitution, and improvement of the American people".

I was an old school Dem my whole life, well, until Obama ran. That's when they lost me.

Every single aspect of Obamas presidency is better than this shit show and I voted McCain.

You are completely out of touch with reality like most of the internet addicted clowns on this site.

2 Likes
johnsonbarr - 
DaveFu - 

Fraser is intelligent so people respected him but still a loon.

I talked to Fraser about many things not related to politics over on the pokerground and the OG since the 90's.

He also lived in the CA Bay Area, so his opinions could have been much more skewed. 

I think more people remember the Fraser meme's than the actual things he said. 

greasegun -
Mountain Medic -

Every single aspect of Obamas presidency is better than this shit show and I voted McCain.

You are completely out of touch with reality like most of the internet addicted clowns on this site.

Lots of emotion

MAGA