The most underpaid person in the world TODAY......

I would not wish her job on anybody.

Image result for kellyanne conway interviewed by matt lauer

Every time I see her speak lately she just looks so tired and exasperated by it all. I actually feel bad for her........and at this rate I don't know if she'll hold up much longer. I don't know that anybody could hold up much longer under those circumstances. My hats off to her though, she's got a very tough job. 

No troll, I mean it!

Rocky Dennis?  

Sgotwalks who did you vote for in Canada?

TexDeuce - Sgotwalks who did you vote for in Canada?

I voted Trudeau. He's a fag, and I'd like to punch him in the face right about now for being a lying cunt on a few key issues. However, Stephen Harper was such a greasy fuck as a conservative I wanted to see him disappear. I can honestly say I'm not aligned to any one party to the degree where I would stand and scream libtard or conservatard or cuck this and that all day at any one party, regardless of the curcumstances. I'm absolutely fascinated by what's going on in the US right now.

On a side note, I hadn't voted my entire life until this past decade. Politics were the last thing in the world that would have been discussed around the dinner table where I grew up, and it was my wife's involvement in local politics, and having to listen to her bullshit over a bottle of wine after her meetings that has slowly captured my interest over recent years. I think the entire spectrum is full of sleeze, your country, mine, and most, and I have trouble hitching my cart to any party's horse.

Yeah I don't like her but her life isn't easy. She gets shit from all angles Donald included.

Seeing her before the inauguration and now, there is a big difference in her appearance. After seeing her recently I thought whether or not she will be able to handle this for 4 years. The amount of stress is showing already.

sgotwalks -

I voted Trudeau. He's a fag, and I'd like to punch him in the face right about now for being a lying cunt on a few key issues. However, Stephen Harper was such a greasy fuck as a conservative I wanted to see him disappear. I can honestly say I'm not aligned to any one party to the degree where I would stand and scream libtard or conservatard or cuck this and that all day at any one party, regardless of the curcumstances. I'm absolutely fascinated by what's going on in the US right now.

On a side note, I hadn't voted my entire life until this past decade. Politics were the last thing in the world that would have been discussed around the dinner table where I grew up, and it was my wife's involvement in local politics, and having to listen to her bullshit over a bottle of wine after her meetings that has slowly captured my interest over recent years. I think the entire spectrum is full of sleeze, your country, mine, and most, and I have trouble hitching my cart to any party's horse.

When the US succumbs to Civil War who will you support and send aid to?

TexDeuce -
sgotwalks -

If the US succumbs to civil war I won't be sending aid to anyone, but I'll open my doors here in Canada for any of my friends who want out. I have friends who support both political parties down there, so I would be genuinely sad and concerned, but I'm not supporting either side to harm the other, and that's the truth. Motherfuckers got to grow up and find their way! 

Now ask me which way I may lean over the other, liberal. I'm pretty fuckin far from ever considering killing my own countrymen over political beliefs though, and you guys should be too.

I'm sure Iggy Pop is having some crazy thoughts and stress after the sex change but he/she doesn't look as bad as I would have expected.

sgotwalks -
TexDeuce -
sgotwalks -

If the US succumbs to civil war I won't be sending aid to anyone, but I'll open my doors here in Canada for any of my friends who want out. I have friends who support both political parties down there, so I would be genuinely sad and concerned, but I'm not supporting either side to harm the other, and that's the truth. Motherfuckers got to grow up and find their way! 

Now ask me which way I may lean over the other, liberal. I'm pretty fuckin far from ever considering killing my own countrymen over political beliefs though, and you guys should be too.

Fair enough Canuck

last 2 interviews I've seen with her she sounded ridiculous. What a shit administration to have to go out and defend.

Ed Okin - 

She made the choice to lie for a living. Fuck that cunt. 

Since when have those involved in politics been honest?

LOL

People act like the Trump administration is breaking new ground for corruption and controversy. This is business as usual for the most part. The difference is technology has made cry babies voices louder than ever -- at the same time that the far left has become more sensitive than ever.

Bunch of young liberals are freaking out because Trump gave them a reason to follow politics for the first time -- and the bullshit scares them.

I can't imagine how this generation would have handled something like WWII.

"No troll, I mean it!"

Does anybody want a peanut?

iclimb513 - "No troll, I mean it!"

Does anybody want a peanut?

Image result for peanuts