The movie "Go". Awesome? Sucks?

Watching the movie Go right now and I love this fuxking movie.

I remember seeing it in the movies and I thought it was hysterical and was like a raver edition of Pulp Fiction.

Any fans on the OG? Phone Post 3.0

Never heard of it, Sucks.

it has its moments, so its better than the majority of new movies.

I liked it back then, still like it now. Phone Post 3.0

Great movie. Timothy Olyphant as the drug dealer is awesome.

GenErick - Never heard of it, Sucks.
Probably cause you're old as fuck!

Still love you though bro (no homo). Phone Post 3.0

Watched it back in the day and liked it.

Think I'll watch it again and see if it still holds up. Phone Post 3.0

It's decent Phone Post 3.0

I have it on DVD. Thought it was great 10 years ago I think I'll watch it again and report back if I still feel the same.

stevezur - I have it on DVD. Thought it was great 10 years ago I think I'll watch it again and report back if I still feel the same.
I just finished watching it and it definitely holds up.

Jay mohr, the British dude and Timothy O are fucking great in it. Phone Post 3.0

i liked it

Loved it and the soundtrack.

I use to live with people that push Amway type crap. When I found out, all I could think of was this:

It holds up.

" You know what wakes me up in the middle of the night covered in a cold sweat? Knowing that you aren't any worse than anyone else in your whole screwed up generation. In the old days, you know how you got to the top? Huh? By being better than the guy ahead of you. How do you people get to the top? By being so fucking incompetent, that the guy ahead of you can't do his job, so he falls on his ass and congratulations, you are now on top. And now the top is down here, it used to be up here... and you don't even know the fucking difference." Phone Post 3.0

I liked it. Phone Post 3.0

it's decent, my wife fucking loves it (she owned it before we moved in together years ago).

mongrel 911 - Loved it and the soundtrack.

Soundtrack was amazing.  It and groove were basically what I was living at that time.

Love it and own it. VU Phone Post 3.0

homegrowncone -
mongrel 911 - Loved it and the soundtrack.

Soundtrack was amazing.  It and groove were basically what I was living at that time.

Good call on Groove. Another great movie/soundtrack. Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorite movies.