The mysterious case of Elisa Lam creepy

Anybody remember this story? The Canadian tourist that was on vacation in LA and was found dead in the water tank above the Hotel? She was discovered when guests at the hotel complained about the taste of the water etc.... This is the first time I saw the video of her in the elevator right before her death...wow...creepy.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

Oh and read the whole article on the site. Fucken creepy shit.

SEems like she was probably on drugs.

Coroners report, there were no drugs in her system.

No shit! I would sue the fuck out of them after I was finished puking my guts out.

E55 Pilot - Coroners report, there were no drugs in her system.

No shit! I would sue the fuck out of them after I was finished puking my guts out.

Maybe she was just nuts?

E55 Pilot - Anybody remember this story? The Canadian tourist that was on vacation in LA and was found dead in the water tank above the Hotel? She was discovered when guests at the hotel complained about the taste of the water etc.... This is the first time I saw the video of her in the elevator right before her death...wow...creepy.

thefink - That's some bad tasting water imo Phone Post 3.0
Clearly Canadian. Phone Post 3.0

I would probably rinse the shit out of my mouth with soap and anything I could find if I had tasted that water.

HendoP4PGreat - 

You win the entire interweb.

Strange and creepy yes but not "supernatural" as many people are insinuating. There was a discussion, maybe another thread here, that talked about demons and ghosts involvement. You can dig up all kinds of weird shit on transient motels and flop houses. It's silly, I think and we may never know for sure, that she had suffered some mental breakdown, prompted by drug use maybe.

A very sad story.

HendoP4PGreat -
Lol fantastic Phone Post 3.0

maybe she was crazy?

effinggoof -
HendoP4PGreat - 

You win the entire interweb.

Hahah. Where do I claim my prize? Phone Post 3.0

I would drink it up.

Everything in the case makes more sense if you just chalk it up to someone that is batshit crazy and have lost their mind.

The way she moves in the video reminds me of the grudge or the ring. Phone Post 3.0

This is a girl who is immature/acting/dramatic in an elevator because no one is around or looking. She's being silly and pretending.  Unfortunately she died in an accident shortly thereafter. That's all there is to it.

I remember this, definitely spooky, and lol at Clearly Canadian, vu Phone Post 3.0

yeah as much as i want to believe that something paranormal caused this accident/death, i dont think its the case...she was mentally ill to start with but what the hell was she doing staying by herself in a hotel in a shitty part of LA??why did her parents let her come here?

still very odd how she just climbed to the top of the hotel and jumped in the water tank and just drowned...fucked up way to go..

In