The mysterious case of Elisa Lam creepy

OblongBox -

This is a girl who is immature/acting/dramatic in an elevator because no one is around or looking. She's being silly and pretending.  Unfortunately she died in an accident shortly thereafter. That's all there is to it.

lol is that what you do when your by yourself? thats kind of a shitty explanation

it makes more sense she is out of her mind, she didnt accidentally fall in the water tank and then close the hatch, I can guarantee you that, why the fuck would she even be up there, its a mystery, and acting like you know what happend is stupid Phone Post 3.0

I read somewhere she has bipolar/schizophrenia. Her blog entries look like she has depression.

Nothing criminal here.

Weird how in the video the elevator wasn't working until she left. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the pool was closed for cleaning? Phone Post 3.0

The strangest thing was the name of the tuberculosis test that came out at the same time Phone Post 3.0

I would hate drowning. But my biggest fear would probably be drowning in the dark. In a water tank at night the water would basically be black. You wouldn't. See shit.

She went into the darkness.... Phone Post 3.0

Just because she was ill and clearly had issues doesn't mean she wasn't murdered.
In fact that's a great get out excuse for anyone who had anything to do with her death.
You can't close the hatch from the outside because .. Well... you're in it. Makes no sense. Phone Post

For later Phone Post 3.0

She was either murdered/ accidentally killed by someone she was with and dumped there, or she was having serious problems, got herself in trouble; then a negligent employee closed the tank thinking it had been left open.

To even suggest "supernatural" causes is making light of the tragic death of a woman who clearly needed help. Phone Post 3.0

HendoP4PGreat -
thefink - That's some bad tasting water imo Phone Post 3.0
Clearly Canadian. Phone Post 3.0
Gold. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Inside job Phone Post 3.0

The Mammoth - 

Just because she was ill and clearly had issues doesn't mean she wasn't murdered.
In fact that's a great get out excuse for anyone who had anything to do with her death.
You can't close the hatch from the outside because .. Well... you're in it. Makes no sense. Phone Post

TTT for a fascinating case.

Wouldn't an employee that closed the hatch come forward?! Isn't there probably only one or two employees that even go up there?

shaqitup -
E55 Pilot - Coroners report, there were no drugs in her system.

No shit! I would sue the fuck out of them after I was finished puking my guts out.

Maybe she was just nuts?

This.

Severely mentally disturbed IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Psycho Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed - Weird how in the video the elevator wasn't working until she left. Phone Post 3.0

That's the thing about the video that interests me. Her actions can be written off to mental illness, but why won't the elevator door close until she leaves?

An odd little footnote to the story:

The CDC has announced that there is an outbreak of tuberculosis in Los Angeles. The test used to detect TB in humans is called LAM-ELISA.

http://www.mmrp.org/projects/clinical-trials/diagnostics-medical-devices/rapid-antigen-detection.html

http://www.examiner.com/article/cdc-to-investigate-escalating-los-angeles-tuberculosis-outbreak Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - The strangest thing was the name of the tuberculosis test that came out at the same time Phone Post 3.0
Shit, missed this. VU later. Phone Post 3.0

CavRyda - 
E55 Pilot - Anybody remember this story? The Canadian tourist that was on vacation in LA and was found dead in the water tank above the Hotel? She was discovered when guests at the hotel complained about the taste of the water etc.... This is the first time I saw the video of her in the elevator right before her death...wow...creepy.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/

WTF!

The shit with her arms at 1:57 is creepy as fuck

They did find traces of metabolites and prescription meds in the toxicology. The water tank was unlocked as was access to the roof.

She had a prolapsed rectum and blood pooling there - indicating she may have been raped and then killed.

effinggoof - 
HendoP4PGreat - 
thefink - That's some bad tasting water imo Phone Post 3.0
Clearly Canadian. Phone Post 3.0

You win the entire interweb.

I think only Canadians will get the joke.

I thought I heard that a movie was going to be made about the case but havent seen anything recently.