The mysterious case of Elisa Lam creepy

OblongBox - 

This is a girl who is immature/acting/dramatic in an elevator because no one is around or looking. She's being silly and pretending.  Unfortunately she died in an accident shortly thereafter. That's all there is to it.

hmm, so why did she climb to the top of the hotel and jump into a water tank?was she swimming or what was she doing?how did she get up there to begin with?her death was ruled an accidental drowning but it doesnt add up..i dont believe she was chased by ghosts or a killer but something is whacky about this case..

The problem with a dead Asian woman floating in the drinking water is 20 minutes later your thirsty again Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - The problem with a dead Asian woman floating in the drinking water is 20 minutes later your thirsty again Phone Post 3.0

Omg....dude...you guys are hilarious Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - The problem with a dead Asian woman floating in the drinking water is 20 minutes later your thirsty again Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit this story is crazy and VTFU jacktripper. I just read this whole story to a car load of people and then read the joke and it got a hell of a response. Phone Post 3.0

Mmm water made with china Phone Post 3.0

she was batshit crazy and thought it was a sensory deprivation tank

DonkeyBiscuit -
jacktripper - The problem with a dead Asian woman floating in the drinking water is 20 minutes later your thirsty again Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit this story is crazy and VTFU jacktripper. I just read this whole story to a car load of people and then read the joke and it got a hell of a response. Phone Post 3.0
That made my day my friend... Vu back at you Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - The problem with a dead Asian woman floating in the drinking water is 20 minutes later your thirsty again Phone Post 3.0

bravo

I've been on a missing person/ mysterious disappearance kick for the past month. Needless to say I've encountered this case a lot

Few points of discussion:
There were only three ways to get to the roof of the hotel. Two were alarmed doors that would've went off had anyone attempted to open them. The only oter possible way on the roof would be te fire escape but that would mean Elise would've had to climb out a window and scale the side of a building

No drugs were found in her system but her body was in water and decomposed so badly that any trace of drugs would be virtually undetectable by that point

She was in fact bi polar and relied heavily on communication with her friends an family to keep her "sane".......she just so happened to lose her phone the day before or day of her death.

Tb outbreak in area of her death....test to determine tb? The lam Elise test. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and it would be very hard for one person to open the water tank by themselves let alone a young woman Phone Post 3.0

Totally forgot about this Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - They did find traces of metabolites and prescription meds in the toxicology. The water tank was unlocked as was access to the roof.

She had a prolapsed rectum and blood pooling there - indicating she may have been raped and then killed.
Legit?

First I've heard of this. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

daglord -
ausgepicht - They did find traces of metabolites and prescription meds in the toxicology. The water tank was unlocked as was access to the roof.

She had a prolapsed rectum and blood pooling there - indicating she may have been raped and then killed.
Legit?

First I've heard of this. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
This is spot on

I believe a seedy guest or hotel worker had his way with her and dumped the body in water tank

But then the question of how did someone carry her up te ladder to do so Phone Post 3.0

it was a down and out hotel she was at too..well known serial killer Richard Ramirez was known to stay there back in the mid 80s along with another serial killer..