The new Apple Music

So just updated my iPhone and have the 3 month trial of Apple Music. It's pretty much just like Spotify except it has a few radio stations and music videos. For those not in the know. Apple Music is a streaming service. Where you basically have access to almost everything on iTunes (no Beatles yet). But you have to look at it like Cable. If you cancel, all your music you downloaded disappears.
It's ok. Opinions? Phone Post 3.0

I have a jailbroken iphone so I wont be upgrading soon.Spotify is good for me. I don't think this is much better is it?

How does it work, are there stations you listen to that have random songs, or can you listen to any full length album you want? Phone Post 3.0

Surly - How does it work, are there stations you listen to that have random songs, or can you listen to any full length album you want? Phone Post 3.0
Any song or album you want. 95% of everything on iTunes is available. Phone Post 3.0

apple and itunes had it's time to shine and it fucked every customer that used the service with DRM. It's my fault for buying music from them but I have about a G in music that is all DRMed the fuck out and I can't even listen to it anymore. To many computers authorized. again. Fuck out of here with that shit. Anyway, that said. I will never support apple music again.

Spotify and Pandora ftw.

I just signed up, I have to say I like it so far. I'm way behind the times as far as streaming music goes. I've always purchased my music, whether it was through iTunes or some CDs still.

I didn't realize with streaming sites you can download songs/albums and then listen to them offline and not eat up your data. I always thought you had to be streaming at all times.

I think I'll probably end up sticking with this for $10 a month. I usually buy a couple albums a month, and I'm sure I'll still buy some, but streaming is probably a better deal overall. Phone Post 3.0

Until they start streaming in CD quality I'll be sticking with Tidal Phone Post 3.0

Surly - I just signed up, I have to say I like it so far. I'm way behind the times as far as streaming music goes. I've always purchased my music, whether it was through iTunes or some CDs still.

I didn't realize with streaming sites you can download songs/albums and then listen to them offline and not eat up your data. I always thought you had to be streaming at all times.

I think I'll probably end up sticking with this for $10 a month. I usually buy a couple albums a month, and I'm sure I'll still buy some, but streaming is probably a better deal overall. Phone Post 3.0
Haven't used this service yet, but the 10 dollars I spend a month for streaming music service is probably the best 10 dollars i spend a month. Phone Post 3.0

Who needs music services... Phone Post 3.0

UncleMilty - I have a jailbroken iphone so I wont be upgrading soon.Spotify is good for me. I don't think this is much better is it?
The latest update can be jailbroken now FYI Phone Post 3.0

reagan123 -
Surly - I just signed up, I have to say I like it so far. I'm way behind the times as far as streaming music goes. I've always purchased my music, whether it was through iTunes or some CDs still.

Haven't used this service yet, but the 10 dollars I spend a month for streaming music service is probably the best 10 dollars i spend a month. Phone Post 3.0
I can't believe I haven't tried a streaming service before. I'm always behind the curve with these types of things though.

There were two things that always turned me off, and now I realize they weren't true. I didn't think you could listen to whole albums, I thought streaming just entailed listening to stations that had random songs. I also thought you always had to be connected to wifi, didn't think you could download to your phone and listen offline.

I regularly buy albums for $10, and while I may not regret buying them, in a lot of cases I would've been better off streaming for a week until I got sick of it. I think I'll easily get $10 a month worth out of this, can't believe I didn't stream sooner. Phone Post 3.0

I've been a subscriber to Spotify since day one.

Apple music is great, and I really like most of what they are offering. Not a huge fan of the UI. But the service as a whole integrates so well with iOS.

The only problem that will keep me from continuing after the trial is the quality. I need at LEAST 320kbps before I pay the same price I pay for Spotify. Once they up that, I'm all in. Phone Post 3.0

I have all my music in iTunes so I like that you have access to all of your iTunes music, play lists etc.on your phone....I don't find much value in the radio but hopefully that will improve over time.

TFK_UVolt - I've been a subscriber to Spotify since day one.

Apple music is great, and I really like most of what they are offering. Not a huge fan of the UI. But the service as a whole integrates so well with iOS.

The only problem that will keep me from continuing after the trial is the quality. I need at LEAST 320kbps before I pay the same price I pay for Spotify. Once they up that, I'm all in. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. With Spotify you can go into settings and make the music hardly compressed and it sounds superior. While Apple has yet to do that. Tidal offers "HD"audio but I'm noire that it's that far off from Spotify's "Extreme" level. Phone Post 3.0

I'm liking it, might even pay for the family plan after the 3 months. Especially since they'll have an android app in the fall for the daughter Phone Post 3.0

What I like about Spotify is that I could use sound hound to identify songs on the radio and it automatically imports it into my spotify playlist. Can you do something similar with Apple Music? Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 - 
UncleMilty - I have a jailbroken iphone so I wont be upgrading soon.Spotify is good for me. I don't think this is much better is it?

Updated my jailbreak now with Apple music. I'm surprised, It's great! That Beats one station is awesome, and asking Siri to play any song or top hits from any year is great. I cancelled Spotify cause I know this Apple music is gonna get better.

UncleMilty - 
Xavier23 - 

Updated my jailbreak now with Apple music. I'm surprised, It's great! That Beats one station is awesome, and asking Siri to play any song or top hits from any year is great. I cancelled Spotify cause I know this Apple music is gonna get better.

Oh yeah, you can put up to 6 people on family sharing for 14.99! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

boneless one - apple and itunes had it's time to shine and it fucked every customer that used the service with DRM. It's my fault for buying music from them but I have about a G in music that is all DRMed the fuck out and I can't even listen to it anymore. To many computers authorized. again. Fuck out of here with that shit. Anyway, that said. I will never support apple music again.

Spotify and Pandora ftw.

Yup. Apple is for chumps.

I buy CDs and rip them. So I have a massive MP3 collection. I also have Amazon Music because it comes with Prime, and I pay $4 a month for Pandora.

UncleMilty -
UncleMilty - 
Xavier23 - 

Oh yeah, you can put up to 6 people on family sharing for 14.99! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Really cool. I use Google Play Music. 10$/month and able to use it on up to ten devices. You can save music to your storage for offline as well. Phone Post 3.0