The New Brazilian Rodney Dangerfield

The hucksters of the new regime really can’t be bothered with one of the best the sport has ever seen and the classiest guy in the game.  Demian.  I use to post that Werdum was the Brazilian Rodney Dangerfield. No Hespect.  However, that was different.  That was the entire MMA sphere ignoring Werdum’s accomplishments. This is your employer, contractor, whatever treating you like the red headed stepchild.

THEY HAVE DONE ZERO PROMOTION FOR THIS FIGHT. This when you even have a heel opponent; a ghetto retard poser that the freaks and miscreants of the MMA fanbase typically love.  There was no Gooden and Hardy breakdown.  No coverage in the Countdown show, which is usually broken into thirds. The only glimpse of Maia or Masvidal on Embedded was for a split second press day faceoff. Oh, but Yair was on there. He is a striking centric fighter, right? Hmmm, strange.  I thought perhaps, they did not want to spend the money sending another crew to Sao Paulo. Gotta recoup that debt.  No, no coverage in Dallas either.  Wasn’t it bad enough already what they did to Jacare?  They kept him far away from the title, until he abandoned his gameplan and had an off night.

Would it not be awesome if Demian beat the Cuban with the Isis/Amish beard? Then went on to take Sharpton’s title and gave the UFC the double bird. “Fuck you, fuck you very much for your support.  I didn’t do it without you.  I did it despite you.”

Fucker loves him some Maia, doesn't he?

I agree though.  This is the best fight on this card and there is no promo for it. How stupid, UFC. 

NBKfanforlife -

Fucker loves him some Maia, doesn't he?

I agree though.  This is the best fight on this card and there is no promo for it. How stupid, UFC. 

What of it?  The humble warrior.

Don't be sour because he smashed your boy, Carlos into pieces. Never to be heard from again?

"a ghetto retard poser that the freaks and miscreants of the MMA fanbase typically love. "

WTH?