The new guy... just sayN hello

gad dang it, I can't think of anything I can teach at ATT.... welcome sirjitsu.

He's legit I teach green belt Mongolian BBQ, Sushi eating, and Chinese buffet wraslin at ATT!!!!

LOL!!!!

sirjitsu- what is your name? We speak your names!!!!!

If you are who you say you are, welcome here.  There are a bunch of interesting strange people!

chaseb1- You Sir armbared the correct!

hes legit. I teach tongue to bum therapy at ATT

Welcome sirjitsu!!

Nice to have you here

FC

He's legit. I'm an operator for AT&T.

^^LOL

I haven't literally LOL'd on a thread this many times in a while...this shit is hilarious.

Oh and btw he is def legit...I teach midget ball scratching at ATT.

Edited for double post...got a little excited about scratching a midget's balls.

He's legit. Im not a trainer of anything with ATT, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

He's legit. I teach Mexican Tea Bagging for beginners at ATT.

You ever been in a cock pit before?

He's legit, i sell gyros from a stand just outside ATT.

Is he legit? ...I never heard of ATT.

lol, wish i could see his face when he comes back and reads all this crap!

He's legit... I teach Magic the Gathering at ATT.

Hes legit I am a student at 11th planet butt plugging insertion. OUCH but its worth it!

Hes legit, he melts faces in jiu jitsu...

ttt

I heard from a friend who had a friend who had this cousin from Kankakee (near Peoria I think) who knew this guy who had been to Boston once who met some lady at an airport, no wait, they were waiting for a bus, that's it. Anyway, they talked and he said that she said that they said that the guy from Kankakee knew some guy who was had a green card and was visiting ATT from like India or something, but since there's a lot of Indians (not Native Americans PC you know lolol) in England and he calls himself 'sir' then I would say he's legit.

Oh and SirJitsu, I just wanted you to know, we're all counting on you. Good luck.