The new look

Thoughts so far? I know the reebok thing is.. well, there's been enough threads lol, but how about the new ufc interface? I think everything looks way sharper. Between screen transitions, banners, and the fight clock. im down with the new look. Phone Post 3.0

I like it so far, it's something different and new Phone Post 3.0

Looks great by itself, the grey scale style is very modern.
But it doesn't work well together with the colorful sponsor logos.

Reebok shit looks like garbage. I just watched a guy walk out and you had no idea who was the fighter and who was the fat piece of shit next to the cop. they all look the same in these baggy, awful looking pieces of shit uniforms.

thestaton - Reebok shit looks like garbage. I just watched a guy walk out and you had no idea who was the fighter and who was the fat piece of shit next to the cop. they all look the same in these baggy, awful looking pieces of shit uniforms.
But tell me how you really feel.

Jk, I agree. The reebok thing is garbage. What the ufc has done themselves looks rad though Phone Post 3.0

4/10.
I think they should fight naked

Clock and on screen info is great though.

I don't hate the uniforms as much as most... But it's a shock to the system right now for sure. Time will tell (for me at least) Phone Post 3.0

Don't like 'em Phone Post 3.0

Pfft. Don't even apply it to fs1 Phone Post 3.0

It's boring as fuck. That's all. Phone Post 3.0

i havent even noticed

Anyone who thinks the new uniforms look good is kidding themselves. They're incredibly generic and bland. They needed a bolder, more radical approach. Phone Post 3.0

It's like when you build a CAF on Ea Ufc and you haven't unlike the nice sponsors or trunks yet Phone Post 3.0

I guess a lot of people didn't watch the fight pass prelims. Everything looked way different on there. Phone Post 3.0