The new Red Wings arena will transform this crappy

The new Red WIngs arena is going to be built in the cass corridor.

most people do not realize how fucked up this area is.

Neat. Keep hockey in the ghetto! Phone Post 3.0

garythekid -

I think most people just assume that pretty much all of Detroit looks like the pics you posted.

This Phone Post 3.0

You remember me saying I had dream I was in Detroit ? That's what it looked like Phone Post 3.0

When will it be completed?

When the Blackhawks/Bulls built the United Center, two years later it hosted the DNC for the '96 election. Completely revitalized that part of the city.

PatK -

When will it be completed?

When the Blackhawks/Bulls built the United Center, two years later it hosted the DNC for the '96 election. Completely revitalized that part of the city.

2017 season

They are having the 2018 Final Four there too

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Beirut is getting a hockey team? Cool.

I'm going to miss the Zombieland building.

New state of the art arenas tend to revitalize areas. I'm pretty excited for the Sacramento Kings new arena. The area is certainly not as bad as these images from Detroit, but still exciting nonetheless. Ground breaking just happened like a week or so ago. Phone Post 3.0

If there is one thing people don't do it's underestimate how fucked up Detroit is. I hope this arena helps though, I'd love to go see road games in Detroit with fearing for my life Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - If there is one thing people don't do it's underestimate how fucked up Detroit is. I hope this arena helps though, I'd love to go see road games in Detroit with fearing for my life Phone Post 3.0
You are a giant vagina.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

garythekid - 

I think most people just assume that pretty much all of Detroit looks like the pics you posted.

lol fair enough.

that arena is gonna be sick!!!

did they go below ground with the rink?

Mark1 -
grizz632 - If there is one thing people don't do it's underestimate how fucked up Detroit is. I hope this arena helps though, I'd love to go see road games in Detroit with fearing for my life Phone Post 3.0
You are a giant vagina.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir

Giant Vagina Phone Post 3.0

How many people still live in Detroit proper? Phone Post 3.0

Jerkie - that arena is gonna be sick!!!

did they go below ground with the rink?
3-4 stories below street level

Mark Phone Post 3.0