The Next Big Lightweight: Nate Homme

How would you leaving the UG for six months help anything?  Tell you what.  It sure as hell wouldn't.

TTT

That was an impulsive flourish so that I could feel personally invested

So long as your boy gets his shot and wins it's not an issue.

I've never, ever seen you plug a fighter before so it probably won't be a concern and again, TTT.

crossfire - 

Slr1295 Phone Post

futA1

mind blown

I saw his fight with Hornbuckle, it was a war. Homme won, but had to drop out of the tournament because of a bad cut. I think it was at 170 though.

Hommecide Phone Post

Has a mohawk in his pancreas, a genetic condition that would play well in an X-ray fighting league, sadly he is ahead of his time, could have been something after the fifth world hyperwar Phone Post

I don't think he has a nickname, can't imagine a better one, will start Cafepress shirt campaign. In B4 Cesar Gracie lawsuit. Phone Post

Allen Hood - Anyone who could strike would make short work of that guy. Phone Post

You could be right or you could be dead wrong, the nature of truth being such a mystery. Only one way to find out brah

#JoeSilvaStrikerSacrificialLamb Phone Post

2JupitersTooMany -
Allen Hood - Anyone who could strike would make short work of that guy. Phone Post

You could be right or you could be dead wrong, the nature of truth being such a mystery. Only one way to find out brah

#JoeSilvaStrikerSacrificialLamb Phone Post

Ttt for the hometown dudes Phone Post

a bump for Nate Homme!

Totally needs to fight Nate Diaz just so we can hear, "Don't be scared, Homme."

I have trained bjj for 14 plus years with the likes of franklin, sherk, laimon, volkmann etc. Homme is the best bjj guy eva. Full disclosure - im a sponsor at iHateNateHomme.com Phone Post

madbanker - 

I have trained bjj for 14 plus years with the likes of franklin, sherk, laimon, volkmann etc. Homme is the best bjj guy eva. Full disclosure - im a sponsor at iHateNateHomme.com Phone Post

this guy has the sickest guillotene ever and is no slouch on the mats...so if HE says Nate is the BEST...its true