The Next Million Seller UFC PPV

N'gannou-Lesnar after Francis (living in the UFC performance center) beats Stipe and gets the UFC hype machine behind him. 

International FIght Week The Predator vs. The Beast Incarnate 

Holloway vs McGregor for the 155 belt now that Max has been opening his mouth more lately.

McGregor vs anybody

I dont think anybody else gets 1 million at this point. Not even the return of gsp and 3 title fights got 1 million.

I don't think Conor is going to bother with MMA if a Manny Pac fight is on the table. I also expect a Jon Jones-like suspension in McGregor's near future. 

Bobby Lupo - 

I don't think Conor is going to bother with MMA if a Manny Pac fight is on the table. I also expect a Jon Jones-like suspension in McGregor's near future. 

I don’t see Conor getting motivated for a couple million bucks.

He came. He conquered and he left.

I actually hope he does not come back because the money for him is not the motivational factor and it awalsy was before. Now he does not need it.

McGregor will fight MMA again but only as a promotional partner, which the UFC won't give him. He might be biding his time for the Ali Act.

I don't think McGregor will ever win another fight...in the ring, cage, or court. 

They should do Ufc South Africa Ngannou headlining if he ever wins the belt

Conors motivation was always MONEY!

Now that he has it why would a couple million motivate him?

colubrid1 - Conors motivation was always MONEY!

It all depends how he feels about fame. Hollywood would love him. They had a spot for him on Game of Thrones. There was a role in one of those Fast and Furious movies. 

He seems to miss the attention he got when he had a fight to promote. 

Bobby Lupo - 

I don't think McGregor will ever win another fight...in the ring, cage, or court. 

Whether he gets an actual victory vs Manny Pac is moot. He’ll take the beating like any of us would, and no matter how you slice it tens of millions is still all-win.

I don’t think the UFC will fork out an acceptable amount of money for him to fight mma again though.

Bobby Lupo -
colubrid1 - Conors motivation was always MONEY!

It all depends how he feels about fame. Hollywood would love him. They had a spot for him on Game of Thrones. There was a role in one of those Fast and Furious movies. 

He seems to miss the attention he got when he had a fight to promote. 

His spot on Game of Thrones was to be some guy on Euron Greyjoys ship, which is stupid because they all have their tongues cut out
Son of Neckbone - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Whether he gets an actual victory vs Manny Pac is moot. He’ll take the beating like any of us would, and no matter how you slice it tens of millions is still all-win.

I don’t think the UFC will fork out an acceptable amount of money for him to fight mma again though.

The only fight the UFC can make and afford to pay McGregor money is against GSP. However, Zuffa Boxing can do Manny Pac or Paulie (as a plan B) at the MGM Grand or MSG and pay his fee. Jeff Horn in Australia is another possibility. 

Bobby Lupo -

Disagree... I say he starches Nick Diaz in the first via Straight Left.
NorthSouthDinner4Two -
Bobby Lupo -

Disagree... I say he starches Nick Diaz in the first via Straight Left.

Nick isn’t a fighter anymore, he’s a professional drinker. Unless they’re in a Vegas club together, that fight ain’t happening 

Long shot rumour that he’s been approached by marvel/Disney to play wolverine in a reboot... not sure I see it...