The NFL season getting canceled is the only way

the Chiefs don't win back-to-back Super Bowls. Nobody nationally or locally thought they'd get a deal done with Chris Jones outside the one year franchise tag. Instead, they have arguably a top - 5 pass rusher and the second best interior defensive lineman in the league, who is a very close second to Aaron Donald. If this season doesn't turn into a massive clusterfuck and they can stay relatively healthy then watch out. We could be looking at the next NFL dynasty, which is saying something in this era of football.

1 Like

They will no doubt be good for the next 1-2 years, and then a disaster for the next decade. They’ll have 90+ million/year tied up in their qb and 2 defensive players.

1 Like

This should end well. Everybody knows gambling is obvious, and this is the most obvious superbowl winner....place your bets boys, free money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you continue to watch the NFL, you are funding BLM and giving power to the woke mob

But I understand, what else is there to do in life besides watch other grown men play sports and drink piss water beer? 

logic672 -

If you continue to watch the NFL, you are funding BLM and giving power to the woke mob

But I understand, what else is there to do in life besides watch other grown men play sports and drink piss water beer? 

This guy gets it!  (and probably lives in Cleveland or Detroit)

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Jones is a stud. But he is a distant second to Donald still. 

do you guys really want to support the NFL aty this point?

the black national anthem? step back and take a look at what youre watching for a second.

2 Likes

There won't be a season this year.

Remember when his hog popped out while he ran the 40 at the combine? He was good enough for not being known as that guy 

gregbrady -

the black national anthem? step back and take a look at what youre watching for a second.

It's cuckoldry in its purest form if you think about it rarionally

1 Like

gregbrady - 

Not really. Nope.

1 Like

logic672 -

This is where I'm torn.

VinegarStrokes -

Jones is a stud. But he is a distant second to Donald still. 

I'll give you that Donald is the man at DT in the NFL, but I wouldn't go so far as to say distant. He's definitely better as a run defender than Jones, but they're really close in rushing the passer and Jones just gets better every year. Also, Jones steps up and makes the huge plays when the pressure is at its highest. I'm not saying Donald doesn't either, but if anything they're a dead heat in that category.

And don't forget Jones' mammoth sized OG penis that he stumbled over at the combine.

Im starting to hope there isn't a season this year, because I am torn between missing the NFL and pro sports in general and not wanting to give them any money or power. It's confusing because there are some really good guys playing in the NFL or all races, a lot of Christians and others who don't race-hustle or spread SJW bullshit, but they are not speaking up.

Young black men dominate sports, if you watch them you're forced to hear what they think.

Tough spot for the OG lol

Precise_Improvement - 

Young black men dominate sports, if you watch them you're forced to hear what they think.

That's what social media and their millions of followers is for. The problem comes in when the NFL stopped caring about the fact that a lot of fans watch sports hoping to have an escape from politics and stupid talk by stupid people.

OP I'm glad KC won. But I hope the NFL crashes and burns. Fuck them in the neck!

Lamar is about to go back to back on MVPs and run circles around Jones en route to a 35-21 win in the AFC Championship game before winning his first Super Bowl.

Ravens had the best offense in the league... and added a stud RB in Dobbins, more WR threats in Duvernay and Proche, and finally have a full speed Hollywood Brown.

Not to mention a defense that best matches up to KC. Best secondary in the league and a front 4 that can generate pressure in Campbell, Wolfe, Willams, and Judon.

Precise_Improvement -

Lol you don't watch MLB, NHL, NASCAR, Rugby or pretty much anything but NBA and NFL do you?

Lol OP how many shitty prediction threads do you have?