The NHL Is Dead To Me! Goes Full WOKE Sponsors Tranny Draft!

4 Likes

How much longer until the make-believe runs it’s course?

9 Likes

Putin is right.

14 Likes

I read that the NHL apologized for being “too white” recently.

4 Likes

Their new diversity chief…

NHL Diversity Chief Kim Davis Says There Are Too Many White People

4 Likes

Good. Hahaha at anyone still supporting faggot pro team sports. They’ve been pissing in normal society’s face and taking a shit on traditionalism, families and normal behavior for years, and people still support it, just like they still support disney/marvel and all the big studios, because they’re so addicted to them. Hope they all go faggot.

5 Likes

I prefer this option. Let them play against each other with no one watching. Way better than these freaks playing against girls and taking opportunities like scholarships and world champion or Olympic roster spots from them.

Women’s hockey will never come close to men’s hockey. But the women who play at the elite level could skate circles around my old beer leaguer ass.

3 Likes

People really need to stop watching these bullshit sports.

Why watch team sports anyway? 1-1 is so much better. Nobody to blame but yourself if you fail. Nobody to praise but yourself if you win. That’s how men operate.

11 Likes

Wait… they created just a trans league… I don’t have a problem with this. No more beating on women.

2 Likes

Fuck creating leagues for the fringes of society. These people make up less than a percentage point of the population.

4 Likes
1 Like

Another day, another outrage for the OG.

I will continue to watch and support the NHL.

Go Bolts

1 Like

Awesome, let them have their own little trans league .

May help keep the he-shes out of girls sports

Trans Hockey is confusing, everyone has a stick, yet also needs/uses pads!

3 Likes

Ill have you know I always blame someone else when I cut myself with a knife.

OP is running out of sports to watch.
How’s curling or badminton on the “woke” list?

College sports my faggot…

1 Like

This is improvement imo. It’s much better to have trans only sports leagues than fuck over everyone else by letting former males compete against women.

They are growing rapidly because they know it gets them the attention they’re craving.

Funny how it’s never ever the other way around in pro sports.
One would think that never seeing a female decide to be a man and then dominate in men’s sports would be the most obvious clue to the entire argument.
Then I realize the iq and integrity levels of those who are supporting this shitshow.

1 Like