The Nightmare on Elm street set I bought, damaged

I haven’t taken the plastic off, but the case is visibly damaged , and sounds like something is rattling around in there…wtf…I’m so un organized Will this be difficult to return to Amazon? I got raped with a freddy claw.

2 Likes

I’ve never had to return anything before. But I do pay for a service they don’t really provide…so it would be neat if was fairly hassle free.

You shouldn’t have any trouble returning or at least getting refunded.

Are you sure you’re not just dreaming that you received it damaged?

4 Likes

Done. That was easy peasy. Sorry not sorry.

1 Like
FetusofFury - Are you sure you're not just dreaming that you received it damaged?

Haha. I think I’m awake still. I was all excited to finally open the box, just to see that the bottom of the box is partially crushed.

Badder Harry - You shouldn't have any trouble returning or at least getting refunded.

No it’s super easy. I’m just sending this back and they’re mailing me a new one.

Amazon is great about returns. You won't have a problem.

At least you posted pictures so we could see what the fuck you're talking about. I WAS excited when I entered this thread. I'm still hard but disappointed at the lack of pictures.  

1 Like

![](upload://vWwa8glqaZxfZ6m2OuiYhZCykIT.jpeg)

2 Likes
bullybull - 

At least you posted pictures so we could see what the fuck you're talking about. I WAS excited when I entered this thread. I'm still hard but disappointed at the lack of pictures.  

You need to check your sass at the door, squirrel friend.

1 Like
kingofpancakes -

![](upload://vWwa8glqaZxfZ6m2OuiYhZCykIT.jpeg)

Based on that picture, Is be surprised if the discs are damaged. Amazon is very generous on returns / refunds.

Did they ask you to return it? 

1 Like
Hashtag - 
kingofpancakes -

![](upload://4nPiGtO5ets7WGgaAeW9ZTCBheB.jpeg)

Based on that picture, Is be surprised if the discs are damaged. Amazon is very generous on returns / refunds.

Did they ask you to return it? 

Yes. I’m dropping it off a Khols Friday(Next time I’ll be in the area) And they’re shipping me a new one I should get next Monday

The discs could very well be fine. But I’m kinda starting a collection, and this was one of the first 2 pieces, and the box looks like ass. I want a new box. That’s what he said.

1 Like

There’s also something broken inside. idk what, but you can hear it.

1 Like
kingofpancakes -

![](upload://4nPiGtO5ets7WGgaAeW9ZTCBheB.jpeg)

The full box you nerd. I'm trying to see what you purchased not where robbie the ups guy fucked up your box. 

![](upload://mdRgjvrCnbv9Ufhde9waMXIFQT9.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://fxNePjm1poVeiTu32pwk5yUrZom.jpeg)

1 Like

Sorry brother, I thought it was some sort of mini Hollywood set from the movie. Didn't realize it was the boxset. 

bullybull - 

Sorry brother, I thought it was some sort of mini Hollywood set from the movie. Didn't realize it was the boxset. 

Oh, I see what you mean. It’s not a big deal. They’ll be replaced next monday. And I have them on my hard drive anyway.

But speaking of, I went through the toy section at walmart today, and there a Back To Future Delorean, I think it was either Leggo or Playmate? Idk, but I might buy it payday.

Well shit...  I thought this was gonna be a toy set like Castle Greyskull. Was getting stoked about raiding the girl's locker room with action Freddy.