The Northman

lol @ the guardian

4 Likes

My girl and I both are looking forward to when it comes to my home theater. Fuck going to the movies.

Fucking cuckolds.

If that scene doesn’t send a chill down your spine as a man, just literally castrate yourself.

For years I’ve been hoping for a Harald Hardrada movie to come out. Mel Gibson was attached to it for a while.

His story would make the northman seem tame in comparison.

2 Likes

It was incredible. 8.5/10 easy.

1 Like

Can we talk about how Nicole Kidman’s character perfectly represented a modern thot JEZEBEL

2 Likes

The make-out session was pretty good.

Fuck that, this experience was made for DOLBY Cinema.

1 Like

Oh certainly would, but I would have to cross my eyes a bit to re-arrange hers.

The author:

question asks GIF

3 Likes

He looks like the type of person to get raped and then apologise to his rapist for not being more accommodating.

4 Likes

He also looks like a man with a Dominatrix on speed dial just above his mother and frequently misdials.

3 Likes

that’s cool. I have a pretty good surround sound system here. But I get some movies are made for theater.

Yeah he’s everything wrong with men today.

1 Like

I thought casting an all white person movie was brave, but I thought the casting was terrible minus 4-5 characters.

I honestly don’t know jack shit about Vikings but my wife does. She agreed with me. Lead character doesn’t strike me once in the movie as scary, just an aloof jacked dude.

Disappointed in the movie overall, cool violence though.

4/10 for me

1 Like

I loved it. A Nordic Count of Monte Cristo with more balls.

It was trippy af at some parts.

2 Likes

Cool video I found. The eye for historical detail is amazing. Love that Eggers is so dedicated to being authentic.

1 Like

Watched it last night and the only thing I really got from it is that we have come a LONG way in the last 1100 years.

2 Likes

I DIDNT LIKE IT…FIGHT SCENES SUCKED…TOO ARTSY FARTSY…DIDNT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER…DID LOVE HOW THEY PORTRAYED THE VIKINGS AND THEIR RITUALS THOUGH. THAT WAS PRETTY COOL.

3 Likes