The Oak Island Boys Are Back

Looks like they are going to dig the entire thing up once and for all.

e. kaye -

Looks like they are going to dig the entire thing up once and for all.

In for when they find a note at the bottom that says "you didn't really think there was treasure, did you?"

The Lagina Bros are going to knock it out of the park this season. What new mysteries will the island reveal? bodies at the bottom of bore hole 10x? Gold from the money pit? What new wisdom will we learn from Dan Blankenship? 

In for more treasure blue balls. I don't know why, but i love this show. Phone Post 3.0

oom poppa oom poppa mow mow

Its on and its looking good.

Can someone explain this to a layman?

What was the deal with the sword?

LiveWire -

Dudes think there is treasure, been trying to get at it for years.

Did they find anything good yet?

MrChainBlueLightning -

I may be wrong but I thought they found out it was just a really old reproduction. Phone Post 3.0

Horatio Gates -
LiveWire -

VU. What the mythos behind the treasure or asked another way, why do they think there's treasure in there?

I love their song Elvira!

LiveWire -
Horatio Gates -
LiveWire -

VU. What the mythos behind the treasure or asked another way, why do they think there's treasure in there?

Essentially kids on Nova Scotia found a pit that looked unnatural.  They heard rumors of pirate treasure on the island and started digging.

They dug for fucking ever and found a Bobby trap thst filled the pit with water.  

Clearly the pit was designed by someone (though it appears some of it might just be coincidental) and they've drilled but never actually come up with anything.

I think they have dug something like 130 feet now and keep finding stuff that makes them think there is buried treasure.

Mayfield -
MrChainBlueLightning -

I may be wrong but I thought they found out it was just a really old reproduction. Phone Post 3.0
Correct.

I hate these fucking shows. They get me hooked, and can't stop watching, and there's never a payoff. Phone Post 3.0

Cool. So modern technology can't get to the bottom of this pit?

Love the show but they wont find anything and Ill ultimately be dissapointed.  Staying tuned.

LiveWire -

Cool. So modern technology can't get to the bottom of this pit?

Yes and no.  It costs a lot of money to excavate that deep.  According to E.Gay they are just gonna dig the entire area up. 

Personally I am rooting for them with a slight desire to see them spend a huge portion of their lives chasing a pipe dream.

Curtis_E_Bare -

I love their song Elvira!

This is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread title lol....

How much cash have these guys sunk into this? Would be cool if they actually found something, but I don't think they ever will. There's been people digging shit up out there forever. I remember one show they tore up an old well that they were positive contained the holy grail.

Is that show even for real? I mean, they do dumb shit all of the time. Okay, so let's get the best, most expensive divers we can find to check out 10x. Then, while planning the dive wiht them, we suddenly remember we have a 6" pipe going all the way down!! Do we send a camera? fuck no, we send a sonar gadget that tells us almost NOTHING about that is down there.

Holy shit that was dumb.