The oblique kick needs to be banned

I think it's a dirty move, kicking outside the knee I understand and is fine. But the direct kick to the knee cap imo is dirty and can permanently injure these guys, and it takes away the competitiveness of the fight. 

10 Likes

All offensive techniques should be banned. Someone could get hurt.

4 Likes

UG Shit Take of the Year 2019 

1 Like
kingjames100 -

All offensive techniques should be banned. Someone could get hurt.

This

You need to be banned. 

It's a dirty move you muddafuckas 

3 Likes
chupecabre -

You need to be banned. 

Ban me!!!! Do IT 

1 Like

don't get me started on the flying knees...

totally uncalled for...

jokes

nerds might not get it...

i say bring back head butts... knees to grounded... soccer kicks... the works...

1 Like
Barry_BondsMVP -

I think it's a dirty move, kicking outside the knee I understand and is fine. But the direct kick to the knee cap imo is dirty and can permanently injure these guys, and it takes away the competitiveness of the fight. 

No it should be slipped and countered like Amanda did to Holly. 

The attempted jumping / flying oblique kick to the knee was really ugly looking

Agreed I don’t think it has a place in a sporting competition

thetouchofdeath - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Bonds, you are very knowledgable about boxing but “takes away the competitiveness”? Cmon man, what?

Also, Nunes showed exactly how it can be countered.

Punching and kicking and kneeing someone in the head also can cause brain damage.

Reebok needs to make a Full Body Protection ensemble that ensures fighters take no real damage but gives real time numbers for potentially damaging strikes absorbed.

Oh, and gloves that have oval knuckle cutouts simulating a bare knuckle fight and are featured in promo posters. These will guarantee the casual viewer a comfortable, non-threatening, visual experience while conveying a true "safe space" environment for the fighters to engage in. 

Fuckin Nancy's.

Such rubbish.

Eapecially in an event that had a flying knee send someone on a journey through the dark lands.

Barry_BondsMVP -
chupecabre -

You need to be banned. 

Ban me!!!! Do IT 

I van you. There. 

chupecabre -
Barry_BondsMVP -
chupecabre -

You need to be banned. 

Ban me!!!! Do IT 

I van you. There. 

You van me? VAN? No one vans me asshole

thetouchofdeath -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Yes because Holly Holm moves as fast and kicks like dalsum. 

Barry_BondsMVP - 
thetouchofdeath -
Barry_BondsMVP -

Yes because Holly Holm moves as fast and kicks like dalsum. 

So ban it for the tall guys but let Holly sized people do it?

It's a fight, you are supposed to get hurt 

Barry_BondsMVP -
chupecabre -
Barry_BondsMVP -
chupecabre -

You need to be banned. 

Ban me!!!! Do IT 

I van you. There. 

You van me? VAN? No one vans me asshole

I vanned you. Fucking deal with it. 

1 Like

Who cares?  The more that the bitch-types whine the more the sport suffers.  Tough shit if you can't block it. Last time I checked both fighters had knees