THE OCTAGON HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH RICK COLLUP

The Octagon on My TeleSpace has been updated for July 2, 2010. My guest this week is M.M.A. fighter Rick Collup from Reno, Nevada. Check out the Octagon on My TeleSpace at (575) 802-8125. It is a tree feature. Press option 1 for the Octagon weekly updates, press 2 for upcoming events, press 3 for events results, press 4 for M.M.A news, press 5 for Boxing & Kickboxing news, press 6 for Professional Wrestling News, press 7 for the fight of the month, press 8 for the fighter of the month, and press 9 for the advertisement corner. I'm also still looking for people who want to be guest critics on the show. If you're interested and you have good knowledge of boxing, kickboxing, and M.M.A. you can leave me a voice message at the Octagon. You can call the Octagon and send me feedback at any time by pressing the 4 key on your touch tone telephone. Also, you can leave me a message on my personal Lazer Voicemail Box at (206) 600-1629 or e-mail me at octagon8125@gmail.com. Also, check out my website at www.octagon8125.com and you can also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/MT_Octagon8125.

what option do i press for paragraphs?

Why don't you just do a podcast dude? I mean, even if you don't have any equipment, I'm pretty sure there are sites where you can do podcasts entirely from your phone.