The odds of a Khabib vs Tony fight happening

Stay Wild -

I would rather see Dustin vs Tony at this point I hope khabib gets injured. Not to see khabib hurt but want to see Tony get his 13th lw win and  win a second interim title. Then book khabib vs Tony next year. 

literally the dumbest shit ive ever read. 

I have no interest in seeing anyone but Tony fighting for the title.

He's entertaining, he has amazing skills, he's won 12 in a row and he's won the inter title. 

1 Like

I'll believe it happens when the doors shut and the ref says go.

I will never understood the allure of Khabib vs Tony. It's a boring shit fight. It's like people are ignoring that Castillo vs Tony happened. Khabob would manhandle Tony, and dry hump him all night. What, you think Tony is going to sub him in a scramble? LOL. After the Cerrone fight, I'm convinced Khabib would out strike Tony too. If Cerrone can interrupt Tony's steps with jabs, then Khabib will have no problem popping Tony with jabs, controlling him, and stepping in with his 1-2s. Conor is going to be the one who beats both Tony and Khabib. I won't be surprised if Poriier beats Khabib either. I'm still not convinced Khabib vs Poirier ever actually happens though. I think someone pulling out is bound to happen. I'm still convinced the next fight is Conor vs Khabib 2. But If Khabib vs Poirier actually does happen, there is no doubt Conor will be fighting the winner in the fall. 

ConorWinsTheRematch - 

I will never understood the allure of Khabib vs Tony. It's a boring shit fight. It's like people are ignoring that Castillo vs Tony happened. Khabob would manhandle Tony, and dry hump him all night. What, you think Tony is going to sub him in a scramble? LOL. After the Cerrone fight, I'm convinced Khabib would out strike Tony too. If Cerrone can interrupt Tony's steps with jabs, then Khabib will have no problem popping Tony with jabs, controlling him, and stepping in with his 1-2s. Conor is going to be the one who beats both Tony and Khabib. I won't be surprised if Poriier beats Khabib either. I'm still not convinced Khabib vs Poirier ever actually happens though. I think someone pulling out is bound to happen. I'm still convinced the next fight is Conor vs Khabib 2. But If Khabib vs Poirier actually does happen, there is no doubt Conor will be fighting the winner in the fall. 

Khabib and Tony are 2 of the three best lightweights in the world. How will Tony hold up against the pressure? Will Tony be able to withstand the ground and pound of Khabib. Can Tony submit Khabib? Will Tony cut Khabib with those elbows?

These are questions everyone is wants to know. Conor fights Khabib again he will get smeshed, and submitted again! Conor will run the whole fight, and pray for a decision against Khabib. You do know Khabib smesh him again Conor is gone for good? Conor waiting to fight is not good for him. He needs to get a fight in since being out for two years. Oh I see that will be his excuse for when he gets fucked up by Khabib AGAIN.

Carry on.

Difficult to argue that Khabib didn't get suspended on purpose.

CRE - Difficult to argue that Khabib didn't get suspended on purpose.

Khabib didnt get suspended on purpose

That was easy.

"Khabib and Tony are 2 of the three best lightweights in the world. How will Tony hold up against the pressure? Will Tony be able to withstand the ground and pound of Khabib. Can Tony submit Khabib? Will Tony cut Khabib with those elbows?"

^^

YIKES. Yeeah, those questions are boring as fuck. The "answers" to those questions will be boring as fuck. Just go watch the Castillo fight. Khabib will dry hump Tony much worse then that. You must be a newb, because Khabib has never been known for having exciting fights. The most exciting thing Khabib has ever done in the cage, is jump out of it. People still don't even know his name lulz. They just know him as that crazy muslim terrorist, who Conor fought, who committed criminal acts after the fight. Your day is coming soon enough. I promise you Conor now knows Khabib's entire game better then Khabib himself knows it. Conor will know what Khabib is thinking, what he will do, and when. Ever since the loss Conor has been doing nothing but studying Khabib. Conor is going to make Khabib look like a punching bag in the rematch. This i Promise you.  

ConorWinsTheRematch -

"Khabib and Tony are 2 of the three best lightweights in the world. How will Tony hold up against the pressure? Will Tony be able to withstand the ground and pound of Khabib. Can Tony submit Khabib? Will Tony cut Khabib with those elbows?"

^^

YIKES. Yeeah, those questions are boring as fuck. The "answers" to those questions will be boring as fuck. Just go watch the Castillo fight. Khabib will dry hump Tony much worse then that. You must be a newb, because Khabib has never been known for having exciting fights. The most exciting thing Khabib has ever done in the cage, is jump out of it. People still don't even know his name lulz. They just know him as that crazy muslim terrorist, who Conor fought, who committed criminal acts after the fight. Your day is coming soon enough. I promise you Conor now knows Khabib's entire game better then Khabib himself knows it. Conor will know what Khabib is thinking, what he will do, and when. Ever since the loss Conor has been doing nothing but studying Khabib. Conor is going to make Khabib look like a punching bag in the rematch. This i Promise you.  

Lol. His fight with Conor was exciting, and one sided with him DOMINATING CONOR. This third round you're going to go on about. Was nothing. He got tapped the next round. Wouldn't he have studied Khabib game before the fight? Now he's going to know his game better than Khabib. He knew Khabib was going to take him down. He's going to wear Conor down again, and finish him AGAIN. If anyone's game is figured out it's Conor. I hope he does fight Conor again, and he will beat him again

If Khabib gets past Dustin I think it'll happen.

The hype has already begun if a blue can please help... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByajIP4pSnX/?igshid=13akf461f7da2

PassnSmash -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

^^

Lol. His fight with Conor was exciting, and one sided with him DOMINATING CONOR. This third round you're going to go on about. Was nothing. He got tapped the next round. Wouldn't he have studied Khabib game before the fight? Now he's going to know his game better than Khabib. He knew Khabib was going to take him down. He's going to wear Conor down again, and finish him AGAIN. If anyone's game is figured out it's Conor. I hope he does fight Conor again, and he will beat him again

Khabib's round 2 was "nothing." If it were truly all that significant, Conor wouldn't have come back and won round 3. Or is Conor's cardio/heart/resolve/recovery, some of the best in MMA, and very under rated? Khabib's round 1 was NOTHING. There was nothing exciting about that fight. The fight was insanely boring because of Khabib. Round 1 should've been stood up multiple times. It speaks volumes that the only thing people talk about is the brawl, instead of the actual fight lmao. If Khabib were truly exciting, they would be talking about the fight itself.

Also, It's funny how people like you will go on about how "dominant" Khabib was, and yet the only highlights you can show from Khabib's end, was some deflected ground and pound round 2, one overhand that wobbled Conor off balance, and the sub. Conor had more than 3 moments against Floyd, yet for some reason people don't go on about how dominant Conor was against Floyd for large portions of that fight.

Lastly, Conor didn't prepare for Khabib at all first fight. He literally gave no shits. He walked at Khabib with his hands down. It was a grave mistake that Conor himself regrets, and BELIEVE me, now Conor takes Khabib very seriously. I promise you the rematch is going to be a night and day difference compared to the 1st fight. I know for a fact how hard Conor has been working, and how intensively hes been studying footage of Khabib since the loss. "Payback is a bitch." Conor is going to make Khabib look absolutely foolish. Enjoy the last remaining time you have left, to keep dwelling on that 1st fight, because after the rematch, that 1st fight will quickly become irrelevant 

Sounds like Khabib wants Tony next if he wins, it will be awesome if Conor has to take a non-title fight vs someone like Gaethje and Khabib vs Tony happens next.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/6/12/18662850/khabib-nurmagomedov-trashes-conor-mcgregor-shoots-down-possible-rematch

When it comes to his own personal interest in the fight, Nurmagomedov shot down McGregor and the talk of a rematch when asked about the Irish superstar on Wednesday during the UFC 242 pre-fight press conference.

"The last three years he only have one victory in amateur boxing, how [does] he deserve rematch?" Nurmagomedov said about McGregor. "He tapped. He begged me 'please, don't kill me' and he talks about rematch. Tony Ferguson on the line. People who have win streak are on the line but not the guy who don't win nothing the last three years.

"I have a lot of work without him. Right now, I'm focused on Sept. 7."

While McGregor doesn't appear to be on his radar any longer, Nurmagomedov did address a potential showdown with Tony Ferguson after they have been scheduled to fight on four separate occasions yet never actually met inside the cage

Ferguson returned to action last Saturday night at UFC 238 where he earned a second round TKO against Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone that moved his current win streak to 12 in a row.

Following his win, Ferguson expressed interest in facing the winner of Nurmagomedov and interim lightweight champion Dustin Poirier, who meet in the main event at UFC 242 from Abu Dhabi.

It seems Nurmagomedov definitely has that fight on his mind as well but right now his sole focus remains on unifying the lightweight title against Poirier in September.

"He deserves a title shot in my opinion but when the UFC asked him to fight Max Holloway, he don't take this fight," Nurmagomedov said about Ferguson. "The problem right now is because of him. I don't know why he don't take this fight but he take regular fight with "Cowboy" [Donald Cerrone]. I don't understand this.

"I don't want to underestimate my opponent in Dustin. He's a tough challenge for me. Right now I don't want to think about other opponents. I have to focus on my opponent."

Just go watch Conor vs Joe Duffy if you want to see what will happen if Conor fights Khabib again.

ConorWinsTheRematch - 
PassnSmash -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

^^

Khabib's round 2 was "nothing." If it were truly all that significant, Conor wouldn't have come back and won round 3. Or is Conor's cardio/heart/resolve/recovery, some of the best in MMA, and very under rated? Khabib's round 1 was NOTHING. There was nothing exciting about that fight. The fight was insanely boring because of Khabib. Round 1 should've been stood up multiple times. It speaks volumes that the only thing people talk about is the brawl, instead of the actual fight lmao. If Khabib were truly exciting, they would be talking about the fight itself.

Also, It's funny how people like you will go on about how "dominant" Khabib was, and yet the only highlights you can show from Khabib's end, was some deflected ground and pound round 2, one overhand that wobbled Conor off balance, and the sub. Conor had more than 3 moments against Floyd, yet for some reason people don't go on about how dominant Conor was against Floyd for large portions of that fight.

Lastly, Conor didn't prepare for Khabib at all first fight. He literally gave no shits. He walked at Khabib with his hands down. It was a grave mistake that Conor himself regrets, and BELIEVE me, now Conor takes Khabib very seriously. I promise you the rematch is going to be a night and day difference compared to the 1st fight. I know for a fact how hard Conor has been working, and how intensively hes been studying footage of Khabib since the loss. "Payback is a bitch." Conor is going to make Khabib look absolutely foolish. Enjoy the last remaining time you have left, to keep dwelling on that 1st fight, because after the rematch, that 1st fight will quickly become irrelevant 

LOL. Round 1 Khabib was fighting for position, and then got it. He was working. They’re not going to let Conor up, because he doesn’t think Khabib is going to advance position. Khabib knocked him down second round. Khabib did some ground and pound that could’ve stopped the fight in that “NOTHING” round. Conor needs to win fights. Him coming with his hands down, and getting tagged is pretty dumb. Don’t you think? Khabib was slapping him, and talking shit to him. LOL.

Gave Conor his own shit, and Conor is embarrassed about how he was housed. Khabib responded to Conor win fights, and he would fight him again. Conor is a much easier fight than Tony. Someone Conor didn’t want to fight. Same dude that called Conor out, and Conor was silent. LOL.

Khabib will do a similar gameplan. Take Conor down wear him down, and finish him. Tap like chicken as Khabib said. LOL.

LOL, conor fans still delusional. make any excuse they can. Conor was prepared for the 1st fight. He knew what he was up against.  He would NEVER win a rematch. Tony is the only person that will test Khabib. 

KirkBJJ -

The hype has already begun if a blue can please help... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByajIP4pSnX/?igshid=13akf461f7da2

Can somebody please post this pic? It's worth it imo... definitely had me lol'ing 

1 Like

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

1 Like
PassnSmash -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

Posted for kirkbjj