The Official 9/11 Pentagon Story

"yeah that looks about right and behold unburned office furniture. Completely inconsistant with the 2 crashed planes at the WTC"
Sigh

Because a fortified fortress many times as wide as it is tall should probably react the same to a commercial tower man times as tall as it is wide.

Helwig, how much avgas was on each of the planes? Enough to burn down the WTC, but not enough to set the Pentagon aflame? That seems like a big differential.

[Enough to burn down the WTC, but not enough to set the Pentagon aflame?]

Not even enough to set fire to a book apparently.

zoom in, the book is there on top of the stool. It was untoched by fire. The NWO agents on this forum will tell you somebody put it there after the fire. All 4 planes were loaded with fuel to fly to the West Coast.

PFSJKD, you are a pilot?

So is a manuever like the one the pilot pulled off a difficult one? Can a relative novice pull something like that off?

Obviously I know nothing about flying a plane so thats why I ask. I would imagine that the most difficult part would be flying a jet going several hundred miles per hour like 30 feet off the ground without touching the lawn.

I am surprised they figured out how to work the Navigation eq and turned off the transponder

LOL at the paranoia of someone thinking that the NWO would actually have "agents" on this retarded forum.

TTT for PSFJKD to answer NiteCrawler's Question

PSFJKD flies whirrly birds (helos) and is a NWO agent that monitors this forum for people who are non compliant

"I am surprised they figured out how to work the Navigation eq and turned off the transponder"

Hey conspiracy theory buffs, how do you turn off a transponder? With the transponder turned off, were the planes still visible on radar? If they weren't, did the military have another way of tracking/locating the planes? If the military did, why the need to turn off the transponder? Didn't they know that turning off the transponder would send up a red flag and have military fighters in the air to investigate?

with the transponder off it is a blip on radar but you dont know what flight it is. IMO

So, by process of elimination the flights were still being tracked?

Any air traffic controllers on this forum?

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one." - Adolf Hitler