The Official Bisping UFC Title March 2010/11

Twister Trent -  I honestly see nothing GREAT about Bisping.

Striking: Good.
Ground: Good
Wrestling: Good.

NOTHING is great about his style. He's B level.

I honestly see nothing GREAT about your opinion

not this shit again....

The Nightstalker - 

I honestly see nothing WRONG about your opinion
 Fixed(;

I'm not his biggest fan but he is a step up from B level bro

Cigano UK x - 
USA_IslandOfSteroids - not this shit again....
Fixed

LMAO!!!

ShanTheMan - IF he fights Sonnen, he is going to lose. That is all.

You never know. How's Bisping's bjj?
Anyway, all you really need is a Happy Meal black belt to submit Sonnen.

Honestly? There aren't many middleweights with better wrestling. His striking has always been comparable with all but Silva, but now he's adding more aggression and power to his already super solid fundamentals. As for his ground, I would say he also has one of the more dynamic guards in the division. You don't think he could've caught Sonnen in the same triangle that Anderson did? Absolutely he can. When you look at his complete game, he might be the most well rounded fighter in the division. 

UKBritFanUKBritEnglandFanUKGodSaveTheQueenUK - 
explodingboy - <p>How will he cope with Bisping’s size advantage for one thing? How can he even keep up with the Count for more than a round? How will he initiate his trips and throws when he’s getting bullied around the cage and put on his own back? How can he win a stand up exchange when he’s too slow, too predictable and too small to outstrike one of the division’s best strikers? How will he deal with the roar of relentless Bisping support from the home crowd when he’s used to respectfully quiet Japanese crowds?</p>

This is just brilliant analysis. Pure brilliance. This is Jordan Breen-type stuff. Excellent. VTFU.

I think you've said it all there. Akiyama is outgunned. Unfortunately for him, this is his second big mistake in a row. First, he tries to KO Leben while Leben is in zombie-mode. Now, he's taken a fight against Bisping<b> in the UK</b>. Bisping has never and will never lose a fight in the UK.<br type="_moz" />

THIS

explodingboy - 

Honestly? There aren't many middleweights with better wrestling. His striking has always been comparable with all but Silva, but now he's adding more aggression and power to his already super solid fundamentals. As for his ground, I would say he also has one of the more dynamic guards in the division. You don't think he could've caught Sonnen in the same triangle that Anderson did? Absolutely he can. When you look at his complete game, he might be the most well rounded fighter in the division. 

Many of you took that the wrong way. His SKILLS are B-Level. Can you disagree? As a whole fighter he is very talented, his heart is unquestionable. One of the best guards in the division? I say not. Aggression? Could be better. I pick Chael over Bisping, but he is still very good.

UKBritFanUKBritEnglandFanUKGodSaveTheQueenUK - 
explodingboy - 

How will he cope with Bisping’s size advantage for one thing? How can he even keep up with the Count for more than a round? How will he initiate his trips and throws when he’s getting bullied around the cage and put on his own back? How can he win a stand up exchange when he’s too slow, too predictable and too small to outstrike one of the division’s best strikers? How will he deal with the roar of relentless Bisping support from the home crowd when he’s used to respectfully quiet Japanese crowds?

This is just brilliant analysis. Pure brilliance. This is Jordan Breen-type stuff. Excellent. VTFU.

I think you've said it all there. Akiyama is outgunned. Unfortunately for him, this is his second big mistake in a row. First, he tries to KO Leben while Leben is in zombie-mode. Now, he's taken a fight against Bisping in the UK. Bisping has never and will never lose a fight in the UK.

Thanks pal, I'm all out of vote ups for today but I'll return the favour tomorrow.

WAR BISPING!!!!!!!!        Akiyamas getting bingod..      Sonnens getting sonned..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&amp; Silvas getting retired!!

WELCOME TO THE BISPING ERA!!

Twister Trent - 
The Nightstalker - 

Fixed(;

Dont fuck about, I look like the kind of guy who has a bottle of beer in my hand.

ramit upper -  WAR BISPING!!!!!!!!        Akiyamas getting bingod..      Sonnens getting sonned..     & Silvas getting retired!!

Wahey!!!!
My man ramit is joining the action!!

War Bisping!!!

Darup - I can't wait for Akiyama to knock out Bisbing so someone can start another one of these threads!

Emm...

Not gonna happen buddy!!

Bisping outclasses Akiyama in every aspect of the game..
Striking..
Wrestling..
Grappling..

Akiyama has little chance against the future champ.

Twister Trent - 
explodingboy - 

Many of you took that the wrong way. His SKILLS are B-Level. Can you disagree? As a whole fighter he is very talented, his heart is unquestionable. One of the best guards in the division? I say not. Aggression? Could be better. I pick Chael over Bisping, but he is still very good.

This is more reasoned debate which I have to respect, but still very much disagree with. Have another look at the Kang fight, and tell me that wasn't one of the best displays of defensive gaurdwork leading to offensive opportunities that you've ever seen? Sonnen gets caught all the time, Bisping would probably have an easier time tapping him than the vast majority of the division.

explodingboy - 
Twister Trent - 
explodingboy - 

This is more reasoned debate which I have to respect, but still very much disagree with. Have another look at the Kang fight, and tell me that wasn't one of the best displays of defensive gaurdwork leading to offensive opportunities that you've ever seen? Sonnen gets caught all the time, Bisping would probably have an easier time tapping him than the vast majority of the division.

I'd agree. His chin is questionable at the most. But yes, he's a great fighter. BUT, he is in no way better than Anderson, how is he gonna get the title if he can't beat the best?

ramit upper -  WAR BISPING!!!!!!!!        Akiyamas getting bingod..      Sonnens getting sonned..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&amp; Silvas getting retired!!

Welcome to the title march mate! 

"Sonnen's getting sonned" is an instant classic. They should use that in the promo ads for the fight, good work!

@TwisterTrent

Bisping isnt an overall better fighter..
But who's to say he couldnt beat Silva?
So many people counted out sonnen, and he tooled silva for 20 mins..
Bisping would not be the favourite but he has the ability to beat the best!

The Nightstalker - 
Twister Trent - 
The Nightstalker - 

Fixed(;

Dont fuck about, I look like the kind of guy who has a burger in my hand.
And that's intimidating? Bahaha!