The official "How soon will Brock shoot?" thread

Brock says he doesn't fear Carwin's stand up, which is a pretty good indicator that he doesn't want to stand with him. So go ahead and throw out how fast you think he shoots. I think he will one up Koscheck, whose shoot I nailed perfectly at 1 minute into the Daley fight, and Brock will shoot in for a takedown at:

39 seconds

1:24 Round 1.

under a minute. once shane touches his chin he'll shoot

the dazzle -  under a minute. once shane touches his chin he'll shoot

once shane touches his chin he'll be on his back unconscious

its gonna be like this

http://i34.tinypic.com/34y5qfn.jpg

knife= fist,

gun= shoot

Hopefully immediately.

23 seconds.

7 seconds in.

"Fighter you ready?"
"Fighter you ready?"
"Fight!"
Shoot

Yeah it'll be one of those come outta the corner, pause for like a half second hesitation and then a shot, imo...

doesn't matter cuz the shane trane is gonna fuck up that shot anyways

AK-BJJ - Yeah it'll be one of those come outta the corner, pause for like a half second hesitation and then a shot, imo...

I just read that Brock's partner Chris Tuschersen was a D-II champ!

That tells you something about the level of wrestling at that level.

Brock will probably shoot and get the double whenever he wants it.

Also for wrestling, Brock is training with:

Cole Konrad: NCAA D-1 champ

Chris T.: NCAA D-2 champ

Marty Morgan: Nuf said

Jon Madsen

Randy Couture

Tommy Rowlands: two-time NCAA D-1 champion

Brock's wrestling should be as good as it's been in years. Who is Carwin working with to sharpen his wrestling skills? Keith Jardine? Rashad?

Brock during the workouts today:

"Carwin's got power but has to touch my chin. We're working hard to prevent that."

Scared. Immediate shot. So much for the badass that "beats the shit out of people" he claims to be.

epwar - Brock during the workouts today:

"Carwin's got power but has to touch my chin. We're working hard to prevent that."

Scared. Immediate shot. So much for the badass that "beats the shit out of people" he claims to be.

Agreed, I think he should go more along the lines of what Miguel Torres said before the Brian Bowles fight

"I'm gonna just go in their and take his best shots. When he sees that I took his best shots and they don't hurt me. He's gonna know he will lose"

within 30 seconds. he's scurred of the standup

70 seconds

He'll dance around for a minute or two and Shane will slap that chin so hard he'll shoot himself tomorrow morning. correct answer= tomorrow morning

what does it matter? are they fighting a K1 match or something?

since when is taking your opponent out with your biggest strength a bad thing? I dont wanna see 2 big oafs stand and wang, fuck that tuf noob shit.

brocks GNP will be legendary in this fight.

BEEP