The official "How soon will Brock shoot?" thread

brock will prolly throw a leg kick or three.. wait for shane to throw a punch and then shoot in ..yeah under a min.

anunaki - what does it matter? are they fighting a K1 match or something?

since when is taking your opponent out with your biggest strength a bad thing? I dont wanna see 2 big oafs stand and wang, fuck that tuf noob shit.

brocks GNP will be legendary in this fight.

Nothing wrong with it. Just hypocritical since Brock said on the Countdown he "beats the shit out of guys" and "isn't afraid of Carwin's stand up."

Within the first 30 seconds.

Brock is gonna shoot from the dressing room.

epwar - 

since when is taking your opponent out with your biggest strength a bad thing? I dont wanna see 2 big oafs stand and wang, fuck that tuf noob shit.

Nothing wrong with it. Just hypocritical since Brock said on the Countdown he "beats the shit out of guys" and "isn't afraid of Carwin's stand up."

Are you fucking retarded or something, what the hell's a matter with you?

How is that hypocritical? Since when is pinning someone down and turning their face into hamburger NOT beating the shit out of them? Plus he isn't afraid of the stand up because he can decide where the fight takes place.

He'll shoot within the first few seconds, ala the first Frank Mir fight.

He watns nothing to do with Carwin's stand up.

Brock fears Shane's fists.

As soon as he possibly can! More than likely as soon as Shane commits to his first REAL punch of the fight.

Probably when Bruce Buffer says 'IT'S TIMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

37 seconds in

CaptainWoody - 
epwar - 

Are you fucking retarded or something, what the hell's a matter with you?

How is that hypocritical? Since when is pinning someone down and turning their face into hamburger NOT beating the shit out of them? Plus he isn't afraid of the stand up because he can decide where the fight takes place.
Only here in the UG can two men who have nothing to do with either fighter, get so amped and passionate about other dude's skills that I'm more interested in seeing CaptainWoody and epwar throw down! 

Make it Happen!

And by the way, Brock will shoot whenever Shane opens himself up to be shot on. Which will happen.(Probably second minute of round 1) And, Then Brock will unleash an unholy wrath of GNP.... However, I believe a one punch knock out by Shane is what I'll be hoping for. Whoop ass Carwin, prove me wrong!

Won't matter. If 220lb greco guy Randy Couture can stuff Brock's shots pretty easily I'm pretty sure that 275lb D2 freestyle champ Carwin can as well.

slower than randy going to shoot on toney.

Let's get it on, circling glove touch,

time slows

Trapezius muscles flare and shimmer, lips curl back, stomach-in-the-mough level change, shoot, double leg, left arm cinches up a millisecond slower than the right, forehead in the bread basket, Rogan spills ice on announcer's table, Goldie jerks to the left and away, confused again.

Carwin's eyes stretch open. From his mouth:

Neerrrrrroooooooooooooooooowwwwwww

time resumes normally

0:03287 R1

47 seconds.

will shoot faster than a 16 yr old virgin in a Colombian brothel with a woman so beautiful she makes the entire population of America's women look like Joan Rivers in Comparison..

So in essence Brock will have shot his load walking to the ring and have to stand and wang before he was ready to shoot again, being the supreme athlete that he is he will be ready for rd 2 about a minute into round 1

TTT time to get your bets in!

Brock will shoot as soon as he can, and that's exactly what he should do.

Nothing shameful about Brock shooting in immediately. He'd be dumb to play into Carwin's greatest strength

under 1 minute

Brock will beat the living crap out of Shane using the rules of the org he is fighting for.

You fags that think that you have to 'bang' to win should find another sport.