The Official Miley Cyrus Thread.

I dunno about all that. People talk how they talk, I think it’s mostly regional of where they’re from.

I watched a Dr Disrespect stream back then, he is entertaining but people were dropping hundreds to him just to get the guy to notice him.

Fookin unreal and very strange to me. If I was a gaymer I might try to get in on that too

1 Like

It’s so pro lgbt and shit there. They call it the hard F word haha. You really have to watch what you say talking shit to other players. Plus you always get people trying to tell you how to play. I get people all the time telling me shit like “Im the best player in this game.” I’ll be like where’s your stream of course they’re always banned or system is broken. Most the people are really lonely so they just want someone to interact with. It’s really fucking weird. Overly nice people. It’s crazy then the people who want to play with you… I’m just like I have private friends on my list I can’t add you haha it can get awkward. If you’re a 20 year oldgirl and an 8, you don’t ever need to work again.

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Well…

She’s Miley Cyrus.

6 Likes

Hello there - Imgflip

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

She’s a great example that you can’t beat genetics. Smokes, drinks, does drugs and lives recklessly and looks like that.

Meanwhile you have people who try to eat clean, work out, diet, and they still look like shit.

2 Likes

I’ve said it before…

She’s the best fuck ever or a dead lay… No between.

Wooooooooooood

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

She looks ready to tell me all about shrimp.

2 Likes

cool that she never got fake tits

4 Likes

Shows that she’s truly confident.