The Offsprings - Self Esteem Cuckold much?

I was still young in the 90s but I've always enjoyed that song. Was that the 90s version of a Cuckold?

https://youtu.be/Abrn8aVQ76Q

It was the musical manifestation of the nihilism and self-doubt that ran rampant during 90s youth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cool just wanted to make sure I didn't have to jerk off my limp dick while watching someone else pound my girl all because I enjoy a certain song.

Did you want braided hair like the lead singer too?

One of my favorite songs. I think k it's more about being friend zoned than being a cuck

JJitsu - Did you want braided hair like the lead singer too?
Probably wouldn't hurt.

TheDorkKnight - One of my favorite songs. I think k it's more about being friend zoned than being a cuck

Neither. The girl comes over late at night to fuck. The dude has self-esteem issues since he knows he's being used for sex, poor fellow. First world problem song.

TheDorkKnight - One of my favorite songs. I think k it's more about being friend zoned than being a cuck
Dude is still getting to fuck her so I would say it's a step beyond friend zone.

He may be dumb, but he is not a dweeb.

Requested it at my 8th grade dance, and the dj actually played it.

One of my 16 year old daughter's favorite songs.

Read the lead singers Wikipedia page. One of the best Wikipedia pages I have ever read.

Like some of their songs. The lead singer though, what a fucking incredible person. No joke. Gotta read to believe it.