The OG gets Rich on Stocks Thread 2021

New year. New Stocks.

I just started trading in the last 4 months, and was up 17%, compared to the market which went up 10% in that time. Other brothers of the OG did way better than me.

Let's all get rich together.

I'm long on Tesla and cryptos.

Get in here and let's get rich.

1 Like

Vitamix

in

LOL, two of the biggest bubbles in history.   

DKNG
MSFT
NVDA
AMD

The list goes on!!!

1 Like

jumping in PINS. also have my eye on C and PLTR.

e. kaye - 

Could be.

In

Is anyone in on UPWK? Or NIO??

sanguine cynic -
e. kaye - 

Could be.

I'm heavy in both of those as well. They have rollercoaster moments but my horizon is 5 years. They will both be worth much more than current values in 5 years

In! I'm up bigly today but I don't know what to take profits from. I expect a pullback tomorrow with all the turmoil. 

Air Canada.

It was at $47 before crashing to $12.15 after covid. It is back up to $23 today but I have heard grumblings that it will go back down again.

The Gov't will not let this company go out of business imo and will most likely bail them out.  Could be a decent long play on this stock that nets 100% +.

QS and  POWW are my current plays. Long on DLNG

Here is another vid on how I make easy money!!!

If you're not making money in the market.....

https://youtu.be/54KUUkR7PSw

1 Like

SUBBED 

In early. Make me rich! 

e. kaye - 

Yep, first thing I thought was that he'd be better off shorting TSLA and cryptos.

Dashabox - 

Air Canada.

It was at $47 before crashing to $12.15 after covid. It is back up to $23 today but I have heard grumblings that it will go back down again.

The Gov't will not let this company go out of business imo and will most likely bail them out.  Could be a decent long play on this stock that nets 100% +.

The government let them go bankrupt about 10 years ago. They simply restructured, wiped out shareholder equity, then re-opened with same name, logo, airplanes, etc. It could easily happen again.

Blsp

abml

mmedf 

rssv

Last few days i got into

enks

espiq

epaz.

Dsgt