The OG Ninja Invasion? Do Any Of Them Still Post?

Remember when Icy mike single handedly fought off all those Ninja when they invaded the og?  All of a sudden there were a few posters who signed up that were Ninja. Most notable was Ninja Ron and Ninja Don, but there was also some guy who wrote a book about fighting with flashlights and some other people. 

Any of those dudes still around?  If not, is there somewhere on the Internet that they frequent?  Perhaps a crappy website with a crappier app?  

I liked those guys. They’d probably have some zany ninja stories too. 

Phil Elmore is still publishing on his website, themartialist.net

The rest of the ninjas are probably hiding in basements terrified that Icy Mike will get them.

I don't want my kids to grow up in a world where they can't believe in ninjas.

They're still here. You just can't see them.

Ttt. 

Any of you you guys still kicking around?

gemma - Shit I knew it was a good idea stopping by from the UG, def in waiting for ninjas

It was glorious. Icy Mike even fought one of them for our entertainment. 

Slydawg - 

I tried to subsidize Ninja Rons training. I looked at schools in his area. I would have given him a perdem for travel. He vanished 

well duh he vanished, he's a Ninja

gemma -
King Trav - 
gemma - Shit I knew it was a good idea stopping by from the UG, def in waiting for ninjas

What for real ? As in person ?

Yeah. Ha. In some plywood ring in the middle of the woods. It’s called street beefs. He fought Ninja Ron. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Street-Beefs-Icy-Mike-Vs-Ninja-Ron:2663990

I’ll bump it too. 

Watching Ron go from semi realistic about things after getting stomped by Mike to more and more delusional about what happened was truly fascinating to watch.

gemma -
King Trav - 

What for real ? As in person ?

They fought in "Satan's Backyard". 

Yes that is the name of the place they fought lol. 

Caladan -

Watching Ron go from semi realistic about things after getting stomped by Mike to more and more delusional about what happened was truly fascinating to watch.

Him posting pictures of himself in court being tried as fucking pedophile was unreal to me. Normal people would do everything in their power to get that picture out of existence but no, ninja ron was proud as fuck of that picture.

Hes gotta be the most delusional person thats ever lived man.

I never read that thread...lol...saving it for this weekend I guess

Those were some epic threads. Ninja Ron and Ninja Don still need to fight though!

gemma - Fuck me that's 302 pages !
This is going to be more epic than the "devastating power thread" . Time for tea and munchies and a damn good laugh.

Lol its well worth it

jcblass -

Those were some epic threads. Ninja Ron and Ninja Don still need to fight though!

I forgot!  That’s how this all started.

A ninja clan feud spilled over from one forum to here. There was a video of a ninja clan leader challenging anyone in the other clan to fight but they all backed down. 

Then icy mike ( a tiny ronin from what I can tell) got drunk, and issued a challenge. 

We were then fortunate enough to see Ninja Ron travel across the USA or maybe a state or two and wind up in “Satan’s backyard” fighting our own icy hero. 

There are are some pretty great videos and gifs of ninja techniques because of the ninja invasion. I learned about a book on flashlight fighting!  

King Trav -
jcblass -

I forgot!  That’s how this all started.

A ninja clan feud spilled over from one forum to here. There was a video of a ninja clan leader challenging anyone in the other clan to fight but they all backed down. 

Then icy mike ( a tiny ronin from what I can tell) got drunk, and issued a challenge. 

We were then fortunate enough to see Ninja Ron travel across the USA or maybe a state or two and wind up in “Satan’s backyard” fighting our own icy hero. 

There are are some pretty great videos and gifs of ninja techniques because of the ninja invasion. I learned about a book on flashlight fighting!  

LOL great summary. Also another lol at "tiny ronin" Icy Mike. 

I heard that if you want to see fear in a ninja's face lean in and whisper "Icy Mike is coming", word is they will shit themselves and disappear.