The OG Poop Log

11.45am - pooping - The R

1 Like

12:19 near a trashbin

1 Like

One of the kids left a floater this morning. That fucker just would not flush.

It was fucking funny, the kids were crying as they took turns flushing. Watching the little log bounce and sink, bashing off the sides, each time to rise back up and float again.

Good times were had.

2 Likes
The_Rapist_/_Therapist -

11.45am - pooping - The R

Get the poop-knife.

1 Like

Paid for a Glass-bottom boat at the Rub and Tug couple hours ago.

im currently "reverse-shitting"

turd wants to come out so bad but im on a call and crossing my legs to assist in clenching my ace

1 Like

My poops are normal, or fall into a category of the fantastic four.

Human Torch flies out and burns my asshole.

The thing is rocky and hard and tears my asshole.

Mr fantastic comes out like skinny and soft and is gross to wipe.

The invisible women is when you think you pooped but you look in the toilet and there is no poop.

1 Like

![](upload://2UkhJB64ZqoG0BGUbO7fftjMe2b.jpeg)

6:55pm eastern.

Its not feeling like a clean break.... Damn

In

Checkin in 6:58, sat to crap but false alarm. Just took a piss ans now writing this post. Will be back for updates.Ā 

too many jalepenos

ring of fire

2 Likes
Brockback Mountain - My poops are normal, or fall into a category of the fantastic four.

Human Torch flies out and burns my asshole.

The thing is rocky and hard and tears my asshole.

Mr fantastic comes out like skinny and soft and is gross to wipe.

The invisible women is when you think you pooped but you look in the toilet and there is no poop.

Ive been having the thing mixed with invisible woman

Dropping one now!Ā 

Guys, these logs are incomplete (lol). Please categorize your poops accordingly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Friday, July 10, the year of our lord two thousand and twenty

I have been nesting on a brood of MississippiĀ tube steaks for over three days, moments agoĀ I was stricken with the shit sweats and I knew the time had come for me to shed this anaconda skin and evacuate my bowels. I am at home, on my own commode, for which I have no need for unpleasant paper lining or makeshift barriers and yet I remain vexed by the demon within me. I cannot risk a tear by forcing this foul excremental nor can I afford another bout with the dreaded hemroids. I must approach this fight with tact and care. Just now the mud baby has crowned and I feel my sphincter open and pulse like the muscles of Hebrew slaves pulling limestone from a Nile quarry. I relax. In one orgasmic moment I feel the Frankenstein emerge and slide gently into the bowl below. It is finished. The day is won.

8 Likes
Sogflop -

I have been nesting on a brood of MississippiĀ tube steaks for over three days, moments agoĀ I was stricken with the shit sweats and I knew the time had come for me to shed this anaconda skin and evacuate my bowels. I am at home, on my own commode, for which I have no need for unpleasant paper lining or makeshift barriers and yet I remain vexed by the demon within me. I cannot risk a tear by forcing this foul excremental nor can I afford another bout with the dreaded hemroids. I must approach this fight with tact and care. Just now the mud baby has crowned and I feel my sphincter open and pulse like the muscles of Hebrew slaves pulling limestone from a Nile quarry. I relax. In one orgasmic moment I feel the Frankenstein emerge and slide gently into the bowl below. It is finished. The day is won.

Sir. You are a word smithĀ 

SogflopĀ -Ā 

You touched my soul.

Are you on California? Let the cacas hit the floooooooooor

I had some of the worst diarrhea of my life last night and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s because I just stopped smoking weed (go ahead, call me a pussy). It was mostly bile and it sprayed all the way up the bowl.Ā I didnā€™t think weed withdrawals were a thing but way worse than when I stopped cigarettes.Ā